Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Our New 2010 Ford Taurus

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
Wow! I can't write an exhaustive review, but this car rocks.

3.5L v6
3.16 gear ratio
6 speed auto
SEL Trim
19" wheels
sunroof, leather, sync, 390w sony 12-speaker stereo, interior ambient lighting

It's pretty loaded, only missing AWD, touch screen, and the ecoboost really.

20150808_160920_zpsqvfl4zpq.jpg

20150805_175208_zpsc6nztu4b.jpg

20150808_160956_zpsxgqbpmwz.jpg

20150808_160939_zpsnky19wc7.jpg

Ryan

Looks very nice Ryan

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
Very nice.....we have the exact same car seat!

The heated seats are awesome in the winter time for us!

polarbear

just growing older not up
Boring, Oregon
Congrats- they're VERY nice cars. Not that it matters, but in the world of Hertz the Taurus is a "G" class- which puts it on the same price footing as a Buick LaCrosse, a Chrysler 300, A Nissan Maxima, or a Toyota Avalon. You get the idea- a "Premium" full-size.

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
That's what we learned when we started researching. These puppies are not your "Grandma's Taurus." They're a really slick vehicle.

The handling is pretty cool, because it rides smooth like a good sedan should, but it's still snappy and stiff suspension, like the Mustang.

Ryan

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
It's always nice when you don't have buyer's remorse....especially with vehicles where often times they are made with emotions and not with smarts.......glad you are still liking it this far out! After looking over the pictures again, it IS (looks it anyways and sounds like performance wise from your posts) a very nice vehicle!

Every time I look at my 3 rigs, I am SUPER GREATFUL for getting them.....aside from the fact the the dents are toys, the KR is one of the best buys I've EVER HAD!

Ford Truck Articles