Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Post a pic of your dent

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
P1010185.jpg

Here's mine. 472, Ported heads, lumpy cam, Eddy Performer rpm intake, Holly 750. Dana 60's front and rear, 4:88 gears, Detroit lockers front and rear.12inches of lift on 44's other stuff I forgot.

Damn...didn't know we had anything that secksy running around these boards...you definitely need to post more pics. Probably 27 different angles of everything.

Thanks Ben,

Thats why I bought it. The pics of the interior looked good too.

The silver just seamed to military to me. The steel wheels probably helped the look too.

The color down the middle is Cream not white. And I did the top to help reduce the heat from the sun inside the cab.

Yeah...I definitely like the cream better...which, btw, I did know...have no clue why I said white.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Great looking rig man. I assume quite a bit of work went into making it that purdy...looks real straight and clean...and would appear to have a pre-78 hood on there (no lettering).

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
it looks good from there the body is not to bad some rust around the rear wheel wells needs to be painted too slowly working on it hoping to lift it too

Gotcha...so it's the classic case of 20 footer syndrome...nothing wrong with that though...she still looks good to me.

Damn...didn't know we had anything that secksy running around these boards...you definitely need to post more pics. Probably 27 different angles of everything.

LOL Secksy? Nope. She's a Mud truck that almost passes for pretty. I've seen pics of Your Red truck here, on ford-trucks and 460ford.com. Thats a "secksey" truck. I'll get some more pics of Orange up soon.

P1010156.jpg

When i got "Orange" this is what she looked like. 351 power,Rust lookin like poo.
P1010184.jpg

Here's the only other one I have. I'll shoot some more soon. Interior( all Black) Underhood and so on. I plan on a respray.
The Flat Orange sounded good but, after I was done I think it looks like a hack job. When it warms up I'm thinking of the "Burnt Orange"
that came on Trans Ams in the later years. Or Dukes of Hazard Charger Orange.

Last edited:

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Man I do like that truck, but I'm really interested in getting a peek under the hood...and thanks for the compliments.

Man I do like that truck, but I'm really interested in getting a peek under the hood...and thanks for the compliments.

Stay Tuned. If ya wanna see Big Block,I'll show ya the Big Block. I'll get some pics tommorrow. Plus, Your truck, Bucks truck and Ranger 429's are SEXY.

Last edited:

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Looking forward to it...I caught a glimpse of those headers, and knew it had to be nasty. And thanks again for the compliment.

P1010185.jpg

Here's mine. 472, Ported heads, lumpy cam, Eddy Performer rpm intake, Holly 750. Dana 60's front and rear, 4:88 gears, Detroit lockers front and rear.12inches of lift on 44's other stuff I forgot.

What'd you pay for that lift kit? I'm thinking about going higher on mine and may just throw it to the sky with 44s...(some guys think I shouldn't though)

What'd you pay for that lift kit? I'm thinking about going higher on mine and may just throw it to the sky with 44s...(some guys think I shouldn't though)

About $200. I mixed and matched parts. It's YOUR truck set it up like you want to. I like big lifts, Big Tires and Big blocks. If you wanna paint yours PINK and write The Pink Labia on the tailgate do it. Cause in the end You drive it.:beer:

10.jpg

9.jpg

11.jpg

78 2wd 351m with edelbrock manifold, holley carb, dual cherry bomb exhaust. pretty clean truck, couple rust spots and needs paint.

Im slowly working on it. im gonna repaint it white here soon. need to do some other work and get some tires!

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts