Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

General Dentside Discussion V2

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Sheez Doug , haven't you learned how to finesse a 35 year old lady yet ?

In truck years...that's like 104.

fatherdoug

Tonto Papadapolous
Finesse doesn't help 35 year old COLD plastic. :D Guess I should have waited until it warmed up, but I hate things that don't work!

Workin' Rig

Stone Cold Bo Norris
I used my dent on saturday for yanking up rather large tree trunks out of the creek so we could cut them up for firewood.

Its amazing what you can do with a 2wd when you got some weight in the bed, a nice long strap, and a heavy right foot :)

fatherdoug

Tonto Papadapolous
Saw an AMAZING dark red 78-79 SWB headed east(I-94) on a flatbed tow truck today. Don't know if it had problems, or was just purchased. I wanted to follow, but I was headed in the opposite direction on a timeline.

nobodyspecial

Fire in the hole...
ND
The snow is melting off of mine. ;)

Sent from my modded Galaxy. (Better than an iPhone)

Since every oil gasket is leaking on my 400 , I'm going to have it built. I'm going to wait to see how Duncan's turns out before I decide what exactly i want to do. This should give me several decades to put aside the funds. Which should help since the transmission and transfer case are leaking now too. I guess that's what happens when things sit unused.

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
Since every oil gasket is leaking on my 400 , I'm going to have it built. I'm going to wait to see how Duncan's turns out before I decide what exactly i want to do. This should give me several decades to put aside the funds. Which should help since the transmission and transfer case are leaking now too. I guess that's what happens when things sit unused.

smilietease

And...that's how mine started with a leak :D

Jolly Green

I Salt My Ketchup
You have to run that thing more, Mark! A good run up to my house in PA should get the seals swollen up again. I'll buy you a plane ticket home!:wasntme:

Workin' Rig

Stone Cold Bo Norris
The good thing about these trucks is there plenty of room behind the seat (espicially with yours being a club cab) to put quarts of oil, trans fluid, etc :)

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house

I'm not looking forward to the work that Red is gonna require after sitting for the better part of 2 years now. I start her up and pull her up and down the drive way from time to time...but I don't think it's keeping everything lubed appropriately.

You have to run that thing more, Mark! A good run up to my house in PA should get the seals swollen up again. I'll buy you a plane ticket home!:wasntme:
:rofl: :rofl: Didn't see that one coming
I'm not looking forward to the work that Red is gonna require after sitting for the better part of 2 years now. I start her up and pull her up and down the drive way from time to time...but I don't think it's keeping everything lubed appropriately.
I drive mine less now that I keep a boat in the way.

Ford Truck Articles