Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Hello From S.C.

Hi there everyone ..
I decided to just go ahead and join this site because I am about to lose my mind trying to get my Ranger straightened out. I am a single mom so you all just became my husbands lol I dont have the cash it takes to just fork over my paycheck to a mechanic charging me a labor rate and guessing at my issue and since I am the Director of a 30+ fleet of OTR trucks ...I can do this myself if I can ask the right questions and find folks with lots of patience !! Hope I came to the right place !!

blacksnapon

Staff member
welcome to the site!

john112deere

caffeine junkie
Staff member
central Vermont
Thanks ...now how to I go about posting a specific question about a certain problem ...I know I just dont stick it out there anywhere do I ?

If its concerning the Ranger you mention, there's a Ranger-specific forum...that'd probably be the best place to post it.

Oh, and welcome to FTF!

Thanks a BUNCH ..this Ranger has to be my economical investment and so far its been a costly one lol My passion will be my Ford F100 from somewhere in the 70s ...but thats in the future ..for now lemme go see about getting this one running lol:guns:

i'll watch for the questions that are going to come flying out.

Note: Make sure the battery is in great condition before we start trouble-shooting.

Mil lol Already tackled that one ..brand new Battery ...that was one of many problems ...Oh and try to put the answer in some what of woman terms ...or I will be googlin all night lol I posed ...just not sure it went to the right place.

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
Welcome to the site!

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts