Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Welcome, Beachbumcook!

blacksnapon

Staff member
Welcome, beach! The place already looks brighter! Join in the fun buddy. Post up as much as you feel.

CaFordDude

Charter Member
Cali
I see the welcomes but not the man.

Welcome Beach Great to have you on board

Must be a different name? cuz I don't see him on the user list.

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
I see the welcomes but not the man.

Welcome Beach Great to have you on board

Must be a different name? cuz I don't see him on the user list.
Beach is here? Who is he?? I don't see him on the list either???

Or are we just making the welcome's before they even sign up? :rofl:

Ok, on edit, I see where he's our newest member, but why doesn't he show up on the user list?

Oh, and WELCOME Beach!! Can we talk Amsoil here?:D Just kidding!!

Last edited:

Beachbumcook

Kansas Chapter member
Welcome, beach! The place already looks brighter! Join in the fun buddy. Post up as much as you feel.

Hello and thanks.....

Where is the 6.0L forum?

Beachbumcook

Kansas Chapter member
Beach is here? Who is he?? I don't see him on the list either???

Or are we just making the welcome's before they even sign up? :rofl:

Ok, on edit, I see where he's our newest member, but why doesn't he show up on the user list?

Oh, and WELCOME Beach!! Can we talk Amsoil here?:D Just kidding!!

Even though I will not use Amsoil and do not support their shaddy marketing tactics, I am on record at another site for stating that their oil and tranny fluid is probably very good... but just not for me.

I also believe that discussion of their products should not be banned as it is at other sites and openly discussed. There are pros and cons to their marketing and their "questionable sales/marketing claims".... but I see no reason to ban discussion of it as they do at FTE.

I will state my position and post why their claims are false (as in the case of tranny fluid... but again, no reason to be banned from being discussed as long as it stays civil and professional.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts