Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Attention Everyone!

now that i've recovered from seeing this yesterday( it was like Nan was looking at me and set me back on my heels)...
i want to say a most heartfelt thanks to Vince for doing this. there were tears in my eyes. apparently he's been working on it for quite some time and it shows in the "Life" that's in that portrait. also to his other conspirators a big thanks also.
sorry i couldn't find voice yesterday. with her birthday in 8 days(which is a hard time) it was a stunning surprise. it was like my birthday the yr she died and i was sitting here alone feeling like crap. i looked out my window and saw the sunset some of you are familiar with(re posted below), one that i've never seen here before or since. it was like Vince's art...a present from her saying i'm with you Carl.
again..to all involved, thank you and God bless. yeah i've got tears again. they're good though.

bday005.jpg

Last edited:

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
I know those tears all too well Carl. I know when I get them they make me feel good. Wish I could say that I had something to do with this really awesome ordeal but I didn't. Vince and his conspirators are truly something else for doing this. It couldn't have been done for a better person. Cheers Carl, we're always here for you buddy.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts