Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Comments on DNFXDLI's literature

YelloThumbUp Thats some amazing information that your posting Duncan.

Thanks for taking the time to scan it all and posting it.

I'd like to see the books that your getting it out of. Never seen anything like it.
Have you got any pictures of the books ?

Last edited:

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
Thanks Mark!..it's a bit of a time consuming process, but worthwhile to get Ford OEM info to everyone. I will take a picture of the binders I'm working out of..they are 3 ring binders titled as I have named them.

fatherdoug

Tonto Papadapolous
YelloThumbUp Thats some amazing information that your posting Duncan.

Thanks for taking the time to scan it all and posting it.

I'd like to see the books that your getting it out of. Never seen anything like it.
Have you got any pictures of the books ?

smilieIagree smiliewhathesaid . Thank You, Duncan!

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
Books in question...

DSCF3214.JPG

DSCF3215.JPG

DSCF3216.JPG

DSCF3217.JPG

Truckin4life

Texas Chapter Leader
You have WAY more patience then i do. But it really is appreciated, most all of this is completely useless to me at the time, but i do still look through some of it for mere knowledge. If it ever does come in handy for me i will REALLY be appreciative! I'm sure it takes quite a bit of time to get everything done just right. Keep up the good work Duncers!

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
Those are some nice books.! They be a great addition to anybodies collection.

You have WAY more patience then i do. But it really is appreciated, most all of this is completely useless to me at the time, but i do still look through some of it for mere knowledge. If it ever does come in handy for me i will REALLY be appreciative! I'm sure it takes quite a bit of time to get everything done just right. Keep up the good work Duncers!

Thanks Dudes...it is my plan to get as much info as I can and post it. I might expand it to different generations depending how things go.

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Yeah Dman...awesome work. I notice you were holding out though until they made you a mod...haha. Thanks for taking the time and contributing such great info.

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
This info is great Duncan!

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
Duncan has done a fantastic job of uploading this information for the members of FTF to utilize.

Thank you for all your work and time!

Ryan

My pleasure :D

Yeah Dman...awesome work. I notice you were holding out though until they made you a mod...haha. Thanks for taking the time and contributing such great info.

Actually...it was so the threads could be monitored until the posting was done..and it kinda went from there :D

This info is great Duncan!

Thanks Austin.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts