Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Roll Call

mtflat

Flatheads Forever
cause it was pink! and I want it back. you don't get the looks like you do on a little pink bike...
and that was forever ago! haha. and I can drive now, with a parent and I have to watch for dogs, not people. and I definitely don't watch for hobos.

I hate to break it to you but the older you get the more strange looks you'll get riding a little pink bike...........:point2:

........and the more I hear about this hobo the more I'm curious. Sounds like its worth telling again.

Who??????????
idk..............but someone here's a HOBO :suspicious:

I hate to break it to you but the older you get the more strange looks you'll get riding a little pink bike...........:point2:

........and the more I hear about this hobo the more I'm curious. Sounds like its worth telling again.
lol.

the whole joke (short form). so, when I joined the other site I was only 13. so first it was an invisible bike. then when I was 14 we actually made it so I had a little pink bike cause I was still too young to drive. and then now at 15, with my permit, some hobo stole it.

pretty amazing, huh?

mtflat

Flatheads Forever
Ah............I see. I missed the story at the other place. So, you could track the hobo down and take it back anytime you wanted to, right?

But I think your imaginary friends will still laugh at you for riding a little pink bike. They can be pretty cruel sometimes.

Ah............I see. I missed the story at the other place. So, you could track the hobo down and take it back anytime you wanted to, right?

But I think your imaginary friends will still laugh at you for riding a little pink bike. They can be pretty cruel sometimes.
at least I have a bike.... my imaginary friends don't even have thatsmilietease

no wait......... I don't have a bike anymore........ nvm that.

I bought my house in Sumner, got annexed to Bonny lake but my mail comes to Lake Tapps so I'm not sure where I really live. But I work in Bremerton Washington! 15 miles as the crow flys from Seattle.

Ed

mtflat

Flatheads Forever
Nice to have you around here Ed.

I looked thru your website and it looks good. Most of your stuff is too new for me unfortunately. My current Ford trucks run 86 and older....especially 48-52's.
They're either classics or old junk - depends on your perspective.

Nice to have you around here Ed.

I looked thru your website and it looks good. Most of your stuff is too new for me unfortunately. My current Ford trucks run 86 and older....especially 48-52's.
They're either classics or old junk - depends on your perspective.

thank you,

I can look up 80 and up, and BKW or numberdummy will help with looking up pre 1980 parts. If you need some help send me a email from the contact us link on web page I'll do what I can. 48-52's might be a little rough for me to do anything with but there are places out there I know that can help.

Ed

mtflat

Flatheads Forever
Thanks for the offer. I did a frame up rebuild of my 48 F1 back in 99-01. It's been my daily driver since. Running a 51 merc flatty V8 that now needs refreshed.

I've got all the suppliers nailed down for the early F series. I've also got the chassis/parts manual on CD as well as the shop manual and operator's manual. Not much I can't find for them.

Latest acquisition into the area of madness has been the expansion into two-ton trucks. A 48 and a 52 - the two shall become one!

Line up includes '48 F1 and F6; '52 F2 and F6; '62 F100; '77 F150; '86 F150 4x4; and several support trucks. Keeps me out of trouble - and broke!

A_G

wuh?
Tulsa, Ok
Am i allowed to jump in on roll call since im already in a chapter?

Owell.

Transplanted okie for the time being
in Laramie, Wyoming.

Thanks for the offer. I did a frame up rebuild of my 48 F1 back in 99-01. It's been my daily driver since. Running a 51 merc flatty V8 that now needs refreshed.

I've got all the suppliers nailed down for the early F series. I've also got the chassis/parts manual on CD as well as the shop manual and operator's manual. Not much I can't find for them.

Latest acquisition into the area of madness has been the expansion into two-ton trucks. A 48 and a 52 - the two shall become one!

Line up includes '48 F1 and F6; '52 F2 and F6; '62 F100; '77 F150; '86 F150 4x4; and several support trucks. Keeps me out of trouble - and broke!

Here is a pic of my F100 :drool:

PANA0170.jpg

mtflat

Flatheads Forever
Am i allowed to jump in on roll call since im already in a chapter?

Owell.

Transplanted okie for the time being
in Laramie, Wyoming.

Missed your post Anthony - glad to see you in the NW chapter. How's the adjustment to WY going? Do you have classes thru the summer or do you get a break - seems like you talked about going home for a couple of weeks ..... ?

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts