Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Official TN Craigslist and Ebay thread!

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Holy crap...looks like he did more than just 'clip' a pole...haha. I realize $300 is scrap value...but I've picked up running/driveable rigs for that. As a matter of fact, I got my 73 Waggy for $200 and I drove it away. I'd offer $150 if I needed it.

countryboytn

'78 Bronco owner
Holy crap...looks like he did more than just 'clip' a pole...haha. I realize $300 is scrap value...but I've picked up running/driveable rigs for that. As a matter of fact, I got my 73 Waggy for $200 and I drove it away. I'd offer $150 if I needed it.

Yeah..I got a laugh out "clipped a pole" more like "sideswipe it" :rofl:

Might be worth $250-300. Cause you could still get $175-$250 for it after the engine and stuff was out of it..YelloThumbUp

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Alright Tyler...since I'm hardly ever on CL...I put you in charge of finding me some tires...At least a M/T if not Swamper or Baja Claw in the size ranging from 35-37"x12.5-14.5"x15. And if you feel like it, look for some 37x13x16.5 Boggers.

Blade

Backwoods boy
Alright Tyler...since I'm hardly ever on CL...I put you in charge of finding me some tires...At least a M/T if not Swamper or Baja Claw in the size ranging from 35-37"x12.5-14.5"x15. And if you feel like it, look for some 37x13x16.5 Boggers.

dont know if that will work ben.... he often gets side tracked while i get him to look for a broncosmilietease

countryboytn

'78 Bronco owner

OK, I'll update if I find any smiliegitrdone

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Thanks Tyler...but if you ever show me thornturds again, I'll be forced to come find you and punch you in the throat...haha, but seriously. I'm lookin for something with at least 50% tread left and 35ish size tire needs to be a radial. Thanks buddy, you can PM them to me if you want so you don't have to clutter up this thread.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
I wish...seems to be my truck/parts budget has dwindled to almost nothing though. Why do all the good trucks seem to be available when I don't have the cash...then when I do have the, there's nothing...andthe cash burns a hole in my pocket and I 'waste' it.

countryboytn

'78 Bronco owner
I wish...seems to be my truck/parts budget has dwindled to almost nothing though. Why do all the good trucks seem to be available when I don't have the cash...then when I do have the, there's nothing...andthe cash burns a hole in my pocket and I 'waste' it.

I think they actually want a little to much for the F-350, but it's a nice lookin' truck.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Well that was par for the course about a year ago...now it's about 1500 too much.

countryboytn

'78 Bronco owner
Yeah, but it's about time for a engine and tranny rebuild on that one if it's at 150k. IMO

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
If it's true...I'd give it another 75-100K...that's be about 3-4 years worth of driving for me if I only drove that rig. Would probably be a good 5-7 years for an average amount of driving.

countryboytn

'78 Bronco owner
It's very possible that it might need a rebuild before then, considering it could have been a mud truck. In which case, those engines are used and abused...:D

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house

Ford Truck Articles