Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

4-Wheeling "how to's"

Gunner

Charter Member
Billings
It's really quite simple.............

1) Put vehicle in 4 low. If driving a Suzuki Samarui, insert snorkle into your mouth now. Make sure snorkle tube is out drivers side door window.

2) Point vechile at nearest mudhole

3) Floor vehicle and achieve maximum velocity, while staying oreinted towards mudhole. Suzuki Samauri owners make sure the snorkle is above the roofline

4) Impact mudhole

5) Wait for somebody with at least an F250 PSD to come pull your silly ass out of a mudhole you shouldn't have tried to drive through in the first place

6) Repeat YelloThumbUp

Gunner

ponyracer

Certified Ford Tech
actually simpler than that..............
1. take a break from a great morning of muddin'.
2. you and a friend decide that one more spin in that big mud hole is in order.
3. follow said friend in and around mud hole.
4. loose track of where EXCACTLY friend is goin and make a wrong turn
5. high center F150 with 5" lift and 33's where land owner used a front loader to dig a 4' drop off.
6. crawl out of window cuz sides of said hole to close to truck and have said LAUGHING friend pull you out.
jims_place_3-6-05_050_429x322.jpg

p.s. that isnt me in the pic but one of my friends who laughed! I have to say I had a good laugh also

Last edited by a moderator:
been there done that. more than once!

ponyracer

Certified Ford Tech
I have a better one that I'll post when I find it. it contains muddy field wheelin, no attachment points for winches and an 8 wheeled farm tractor to the rescue! you should never go wheelin on a wim and unprepared. You should also never listen to the Wife while wheelin and just go by instinct.

Ford Truck Articles