Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Stabilizer/Sway Bar Clamp Part Number

Sparky83

Virginia Chapter member
Norlina NC
Does anyone here have the part numbers for the REAR Sway Bar Bushing Clamp to fit a 2004 F350 Dually w/ the dana 80 axle? This is the part that surrounds holds the bushing that encompasses the sway bar and holds it to the axle itself.

Found out couple weeks ago that the front and rear bushings were different heights. Meaning the ones for the front sway bar bushings were taller and the ones in the back were shorter. I can find the part numbers for the front ones pretty easily but the rear ones is like searching for the holy grail. And yes I need the shorter rear ones. surprised its so hard to find.. would have thought itd be an easy replacement part to find...

Sparky83

Virginia Chapter member
Norlina NC
found the remnants of a part number.. but cant make it all out.. of what i can make out for sure..

F 8 1 4 _ _ 4 9 _ AB

What i think i can see for the missing/obliterated numbers..

F 8 1 4 5 E 4 9 _ AB - the one digit i couldnt make out at all... where what i think was the 5 and E were at they were heavily rubbed by the bolt that covers that spot...

Ford Truck Articles