Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

whats up with everyone????

Blue Bomber

Tennessee Chapter member
hows it going? anyone doing anything this weekend??

countryboytn

'78 Bronco owner
Nuthin much goin on here, just sittin around as usual.

Don't think I'm doing anything this weekend either....kinda glad though, maybe I can sleep in Tomorrow.

What about you?

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Finally gonna fix my Temp. SU on the Bronco...probably throw a new Robert Shaw T-stat in too. I'm gonna finally throw on the Mr. Tail light tail light and side marker set on my Bronco. Can't beat 6 light housings for $35. And of course other typical maintainance. Beyond that, gonna be calling guys I've loaned money to, cuz I'm running a little low on fundage. Not too exciting.

Blue Bomber

Tennessee Chapter member
im gonna babysit my sister's baby girl. they want to go out to see a movie. she is sooooo cute. plus, its been awhile since ive been puke on. think of it as a form of birth control.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
im gonna babysit my sister's baby girl. they want to go out to see a movie. she is sooooo cute. plus, its been awhile since ive been puke on. think of it as a form of birth control.

Sounds like a totally wild weekend...haha. Oddly enough, I wish I was baby sitting, there's always little kids running around, but the youngest one is about 3 now. Luckily, my older sister got pregnant again and her tentative due date is July 31...can't wait to have another baby around. I was next in line...but I think I'll wait a couple more years...haha.

countryboytn

'78 Bronco owner
I love bein' around kids. But I DO NOT want one for a while..

maybe 15-20 years from now, I'll think about it and put it off longer... :D

F 150Cobra

"Wild HoRsE" Got Torque?
Aruba
im going to work now..

7 till 3 AM

then tomorrow again same thing then hangaround with friends at that hour till morning playing PS2,xbox or whatever
its a game night every saturday

Blade

Backwoods boy
ill prolly be on craigslist lookin for a new truck for my papaw... his nissan blew a head gasket 2 nights ago, so for now he is driving my ranger back and forth to work... hes really picky too. wants a 5.3 ,manual transmission, low miles, 4x4.... he wants the works for a work truck :p

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Hey Oliver, your grampa blew a head gasket so he needs a new truck? And he wants a new truck so you get shafted...I'd be pissed

Blade

Backwoods boy
ahhh it dont bother me.... i love to be on the computer, and this means that when we fix his old truck, then ill have somethin to beat on :p... keep in mine that he had me lookin for a chevy or gmc :S

Bloodhound

Oilfield Trash
I went to a Brad Paisley, Derks Bently, and Darious Ruker concert last night. We had a really good time even though beer was $6.00 each.

Blue Bomber

Tennessee Chapter member
well, this weekend turned out ok. i watched my sister little girl. then went home to find the hot water heater leaking all over my apartment, and my girlfriend's jeep wouldnt start. but its all fixed. i hope next weekend goes better.

Blue Bomber

Tennessee Chapter member
PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!im about to get DRUUUUNNNNNKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!! right after i take some pics of my truck and fix my G/F's bike, wash it and the Bomber.

Ford Truck Articles