Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

v3...the Dents we find

Status
Not open for further replies.

fatherdoug

Tonto Papadapolous

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
OOOOHHHH! Extra points for black, except that white "throw-on" tailgate.

Yeah...that irked me as well...on top of the rake the truck has. Maybe he boosted the rear a bit more to retain a factory style look???

OOOOHHHH! Extra points for black, except that white "throw-on" tailgate.
Noticed that too but didn't figure it would be a problem.
Yeah...that irked me as well...on top of the rake the truck has. Maybe he boosted the rear a bit more to retain a factory style look???
If he lifted it evenly, it would sit like that.

If I didn't have my truck I'd be there offering 5k right now.

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
Cool Austin, Got any info on it ? Like what is it , a lunch wagon ?

I know nothing about it;a friend through yet another truck community found it while out and about.

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
Didn't notice that Ken!

That yellow truck sure is nice... but I'm not sure about the asking price. "too nice to DD" ... obviously he hasn't looked inside the bed of his truck. Looks like it was used a good bit.

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1979...m=121099022763&forcev4exp=true#ht_2131wt_1165

This is decent.....it needs a small lift and I'm not crazy about the wheels, but it looks good so far.

The hood looks a little off and it looks like he either drove the truck in a tar pit or put it on a lift and sprayed the $%&* out of it cause the undercarriage just looks wrong like that....am I the only one thinking this on this rig?

fatherdoug

Tonto Papadapolous
Interesting vehicle. I didn't know they had tar pits in Idaho. :wasntme:

The GVW is the highest you can get on an F-150, which is 6500. I don't know what gives the truck that rating, though.

Also the VIN plate shows a transmission of "K", and I don't see that designation in the VIN codes. Normally, the C-6 transmission(auto) is designated as "G".

The color code is correct.

He says it has cruise control, but I don't see the servo in the engine bay. It also has an aftermarket steering wheel, which would eliminate the controls for the cruise. If it does have cruise, it is aftermarket. The interior pictures are pretty dark, so it is hard to see.

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
Looks like there's no cargo light, the door panels aren't original. Looks pretty clean, though.

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
Not work 6k in my book. El cheapo paint job... 'needs work'. I'm at half, if even.

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
Agreed. My truck sold for 2500 in the condition it was in, 'low' miles 3 owners.

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
Doesn't mean it doesn't have it... I'd kinda be surprised if it didn't. (It's hawt in Gawga!) If the engine presents itself like the rest of the truck, I'd consider the price fair.

fatherdoug

Tonto Papadapolous
Agreed. It just doesn't list it. That is one of Ken's requirements, if I may speak for him in absentia!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts