Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

No Rep points?

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
No rep points?? Awwww, I wanted to give a bunch to Ryan. :guns:

:rofl:

They're not turned on.....yet.

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
WooHoo!! Rattlecan got the rep points up!! Way to go Mr. Edamuckated!!

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
Well, I guess it might've been me... Maybe it was AdminS, or maybe they just activated from the options I toggled yesterday.

Ryan

Last edited:

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
So, you're sayin' you don't know horseshit . Ok, I'll buy that. :rofl:

Rep points, who needs rep points anyway.:rofl: heck they just little green dots that mean, hmmm well geee guess maybe it's nice to see more than one little green dot next to your name.:wavey:

She Devil

Trucks are for GIRLS!
A house...
Stupid question time. What are the rep points exactly and what do you get them for?

I was fiddling with my UserCP tonight and noticed I had some.

surewhynot

Rep whores make me sick
Florida
Click on the little scales above this post (top right) and type in something nice about me. You can lie if you have to. :D

surewhynot

Rep whores make me sick
Florida
No problem. Finally a question that wasn't to technical for me to answer. These certified techs here have been keeping me stumped. :D

No problem. Finally a question that wasn't to technical for me to answer. These certified techs here have been keeping me stumped. :D
the teletubbies stump you. tony--->"how the hell do they get a signal in those bellies?"
antennas on their heads genius.:headbang:

Click on the little scales above this post (top right) and type in something nice about me. You can lie if you have to. :D
That she'd HAVE to is a GIVEN.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts