Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

I'm here.

Fellro

Staff member
Hi Roger!
It sounds like you and the guy I was talking about will get along just fine.
There will be no more good deal purchases around here until we move to an acerage. The buildings and lot are filled right up. Lol.

Now that is part of my problem... I have a farm to park it all on...

Krazykat

Staff member
Ru Roooooo

Duncan's back up is here...............

I'll have to be careful pickin' on him, I may have to defend myself with some cat-fu................

LOL.
Welcome to the crazy farm

Thank you Charlie! :wavey:
I can't wait to see some of that cat-fu!
I might offer some of my own.
I think I need to complain to the moderators around here. We need some more smilies with cats! smiliestirthepot Lol.

1970Custom

They call me Spuds
Middleton, ID
No use complaining to the mods, the one is bald and grumpy and he throws his steaks on the ground... The other two are meh as well, but not as bad.... Lmao...

CowboyBilly9Mile

Charter Member
USA
The look on that face in your avatar cracks me up!

Krazykat

Staff member
No use complaining to the mods, the one is bald and grumpy and he throws his steaks on the ground... The other two are meh as well, but not as bad.... Lmao...

We have pig smilies. That should be enough.

What is going on here and who left the front door open?

Ryan

Ryan, this mathematical proportion should tell it all.

O'Rattlecan is to Likeastone as Krazykat is to ???

So you're saying she's the most patient, tolerant, saintly person alive?

Ryan

Something like that

:rofl2:
LMAO
I don't know who left the door open, but they weren't very smart.

Must admit, the pig smilies are the shit. Lol. But Charlie and I want cat smilies. I'll deal with the grouchy, bald guy. :argue:

Despite failing drastically with my attempt at mystery, I am up for any mathematical puzzle.
I think I need to meet this Likeastone person.

:beer: Cheers guys. Thank you for making me feel so at home!

Sparky83

Virginia Chapter member
Norlina NC
Welcome to the site...

Watch out for the on duty attack cat...

111979-Feed-The-Cat.jpg

and its hungry btw...

Krazykat

Staff member
Welcome to the site...

Watch out for the on duty attack cat...

111979-Feed-The-Cat.jpg

and its hungry btw...
Indeed I will watch out. LOL. :)
So this is what it's like living with that guy eh? Never a dull moment if that's the case
Never a dull moment, that is for sure. smilieeatndrink
Duncan and I both welcome you to FTF! :D
I thank you both. :slap:
I have no idea who you could be :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2:
And you? Bwahahaha. Hi Frank! :nana:

You guys are all great, and I appreciate you more than you know for taking care of Duncan and for keeping him entertained. (Or is he here to entertain you?)

This whole me joining the bandwagon was not planned and was really just an experiment to see if my IP address would even allow me to join. Apparently, it did. YelloThumbUp

I have no intentions of raining on Duncan's or anyone's parades. BUT, it's pretty cool that I will be able to pop in once in a while just to say Hi.

I still might rally for for some cat smilies though

:thanks:

Sparky83

Virginia Chapter member
Norlina NC
You guys are all great, and I appreciate you more than you know for taking care of Duncan and for keeping him entertained. (Or is he here to entertain you?)

ive often wondered which way is true there too... hard to tell with all the psychos around here...

CowboyBilly9Mile

Charter Member
USA
Ya know, in your profile you could do like many people do and post a few vehicle pics. Along with that scans from the track showing 1/4 mile, 0-60 and 0-100MPH times. Don't forget the mods, like the brand of oil in the engine, upgraded tires, LED's that every vehicle must have in this day and age, etc. The basics. :D

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts