Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

03 6.0

blacksnapon

Staff member
I've got an 03 f250 with a 6.0 in my bay now that has had no major work at all! 110k mileage, all original injectors, turbo,egr valve. He is in for low power. I think its just a relearn thing with the turbo.

Bloodhound

Oilfield Trash
Now that is the kind of posts that I like to see about the 6.0. There are a lot of good ones out there but you only here about the bsd ones.

blacksnapon

Staff member
Over 600k on a department of corrections e350. He slid off into a ditch, tearing off the oil filter (its on the bottom in E-series)

blackhat620

You Had to be There
Arizona
It is nice to hear the good news reports. Thanks for the updates Vince.

Beachbumcook

Kansas Chapter member
I have 129,700 miles as of today and all is well.

Only work has been new fan belt and re-flash of PCM as needed.

Everything else is original and working well!!!

polarbear

just growing older not up
Boring, Oregon
Now that is the kind of posts that I like to see about the 6.0. There are a lot of good ones out there but you only here about the bsd ones.

My experience with the 6.0's was they went one of two ways, with absolutely no middle ground whatsoever. Either very reliable, with little or no issues.... or the engine from hell. Up on the hill, we'd run OASIS reports on them before we even would send them into the shop to decide if we were going to keep them or not.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts