Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

New tires for the 150

SuperCab

Staff member
Montana
c79263f8c85f9b310877bde90dcc1f17.jpg

Put new rubber on the pickup... Went with BFG KO2s... I've always had good service out of the BFG so I figured why mess with a good thing. I went from the stock 275/65R18 to a 275/70R18 such as come on the Super Duty. About an inch larger in diameter, which I thought would be a nice change since I have a 2" level in front. Also went from a 6 ply load range C to a 10 ply load range E because why not... they wear and handle better in my opinion

Beach66Bum

Top Poster Of Month
c79263f8c85f9b310877bde90dcc1f17.jpg

Put new rubber on the pickup... Went with BFG KO2s... I've always had good service out of the BFG so I figured why mess with a good thing. I went from the stock 275/65R18 to a 275/70R18 such as come on the Super Duty. About an inch larger in diameter, which I thought would be a nice change since I have a 2" level in front. Also went from a 6 ply load range C to a 10 ply load range E because why not... they wear and handle better in my opinion

Nice! YelloThumbUp When I saw the title it reminded me of my post from 3 years ago, when I put the KO’ 2’s on.

fatherdoug

Tonto Papadapolous
Those look nice, Frank. And the truck still looks good, too! I haven't had a flat on any of my vehicles since I switched to 10 ply. Having said that, you know what will happen tomorrow. :D

Sparky83

Virginia Chapter member
Norlina NC
i had them on my truck for the last set.... they were nice... good traction in the mud, grass, snow, loose gravel.... but this last time i put General Grabber ATX... been nice so far... havent played in the snow yet... but mud and gravel been good...

Those look amazing. I've been considering those tires as a replacement for my current mud tires. I'm planning to replace my tires this February and I'm checking all my options.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ford Truck Articles