Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

4th Annual Trucks Gone Wild...Sept 8th

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Just an FYI for any NC or surrounding members, the 4th Annual Trucks Gone Wild (North vs. South) event will be this Saturday, Sept 8th. I'll be out in the Nags Head/Corolla/Hatteras, NC area from the 5th-11th if anyone wants to meet up.

http://www.dammpark.com/eventschedule.html

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
Hmmmmmmmmmm.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
^^^It's a damn good time Austin...especially if you're 21. There was some very fine talent last year (or the year before) hitting on Bailee, but she shut that down pretty quick. I thought that was very selfish, considering I had paid for the vacation.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Well boys and girls...I'm back. The show was decent, the first two hours was pretty disappointing. While trying to create a track that was more exciting for the unlimited classes...they seemed to forget the stock classes were running the same track. That would have been fine if there was good carnage...but it just turned out to be under powered, too-small-of-tire rigs getting stuck. However, once the unlimited classes started running it got really entertaining. Not as many trucks as previous years, but not a bad show.

Ford Truck Articles