Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

TractormanBill's truck

New to sight

Just stumbled on to this site which is similar to another one I get on a lot and am looking forward to being on this one.
Hear is what I started with 2+ years ago!
TractormanBill
52ford.jpg

mtflat

Flatheads Forever
Howdy Bill, welcome to FTF! This site doesn't get as much traffic, but there is just as much reliable info here without the abundance of unreliable clutter. (I've been a member of the other site since '99)

We're glad to have you here and happy to have any input about your truck. Make yourself at home!

ps. I took the liberty of moving this so it didn't get lost in the other thread.

Last edited:

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
I see some rather nice patina. :D

Yea, really nice patina but it is all gone now on this F-1. So far I have blasted the frame & painted, body has been blasted and all body work done and is in primer.
IFS, 302 with C-4, AC, PS, rear lowered, Flaming River column shift, Inside of cab painted and wired with E-Z wiring kit.

I also have a 52 F-6 which has great patina and I will leave it like that.

I am over 75 and have built cars, pick-ups, hot rods, tractors & race cars all my adult life. Got my first car and my drivers license at the age of 12 and I am still going.
TractormanBill
52F25.jpg

52paint5.gif

52wiring7.gif

52bed2.gif

52belts.jpg

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
Yea, really nice patina but it is all gone now on this F-1. So far I have blasted the frame & painted, body has been blasted and all body work done and is in primer.
IFS, 302 with C-4, AC, PS, rear lowered, Flaming River column shift, Inside of cab painted and wired with E-Z wiring kit.

I also have a 52 F-6 which has great patina and I will leave it like that.

I am over 75 and have built cars, pick-ups, hot rods, tractors & race cars all my adult life. Got my first car and my drivers license at the age of 12 and I am still going.
TractormanBill
52F25.jpg

52paint5.gif

52wiring7.gif

52bed2.gif

52belts.jpg

Oh my..........well, we love pics, especially of these classic fords....man, oh man.

Welcome! :welcome:

havi

third member
Welcome to FTF, Bill. I'll echo what Tim said in post #3, glad to have ya on board!

Im totally speechless about the truck....:drop: :drop: :drop:

But,welcome to the FTF Bill,its an honor to be able to see veteran folks
bring these awsome trucks back to life!....:wavey:

Ford Truck Articles