Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

2011 Ford F-Series Super Duty Pricing

Loose-lipped Dealers Leaked 2011 Ford F-Series Super Duty Pricing

2011-ford-f-series-super-duty-front-view.jpg

Automotive News reports a base 2011 F-250 will start at $28,995, including destination charges.

Although we've yet to see the pricing data in detail, one option we don't expect to grow any more expensive is Ford's PowerStroke diesel.

Fordzilla80

Ranger Lariat
Narnia
That grille.......:puke:

I think they should take 5,000 off just for having such an awful looking piece of plastic on the front of the truck.That grille makes it look like an F650.There's no way in the world that truck is aerodynamic.

UNRULEE

^LARGE carbon footprint^
I agree, the grill sucks. Those staple looking things in the ends look like crap.

I may be biased but the front end of my '05 Duty is the best looking Sduty front end so far.

I know what you guys are saying about the grill they keep showing, but I am not going to form an opinion till I see what other grills (Harley, FX4, Sport) they offer.

When the '08's showed up, I about had a coronary.... till I saw the optional grills.

Standard Chrome Grill
2009-Ford-F-250-350-450-Super-Duty-.jpg

129_0909_20_z+2009_best_4x4_trucks+ford_super_duty_fx4.jpg

The Harley Grill
0911trweb_021+2009_sema_show+custom_black_ford_superduty.jpg

The Cabelas Grill...same as the FX4
2009_Ford_F250_Cabelas.jpg

Fordzilla80

Ranger Lariat
Narnia
I still don't like those 08 grilles,they're too big.They're best suited for those who need to compensate for something smaller,it makes them feel better about themselves.There's no need for a grille that big,it's on the west side of Bling.

polarbear

just growing older not up
Boring, Oregon
I'm gonna say it's an improvement over the '08 grill- although it looks like someone was having a firesale on plastichrome and Ford decided to take advantage of it.

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
I thought Ford would swing the OTHER way on the size of the grille before I saw pics of the '11. Dodge went the other way with it and I applaud them. Ford should have beat them to it.

Ryan

Fordzilla80

Ranger Lariat
Narnia
I thought Ford would swing the OTHER way on the size of the grille before I saw pics of the '11. Dodge went the other way with it and I applaud them. Ford should have beat them to it.

Ryan

IMO,the front end of the new Dodge Trucks resembles that of a 7th gen F-Series from the side.Both front ends kinda lean forward.I also appluad Dodge on their restyle.

For shame, for shame, for shame...... Shaun, I cannot believe you put both a Ford and a Dodge in the same sentence and compared their styling as the same!!! You sir are walking on thin ice (I realize that concept is foreign for a Floridian) and about to get ex-communicated from blue ovaldom!!! :slap:

You might need to be tested for substance abuse!!! smiliestirthepot

:rofl2:

Last edited:

Fordzilla80

Ranger Lariat
Narnia
Goose,i'll be dead honest,I haven't been Happy with a product coming from the Ford Full-Size Truck stable since 1996.Each year it just gets worse and worse.The only new Ford Truck I would buy is a Ranger.

Ford Truck Articles