Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Clean truck pics!

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Spent 1.5 to 2 hours washing my truck the other day (finally) and finally got some Armor All today to oil up them rubbers. Well, the truck is already coated in pollen :headbang: but it still looks pretty good. So post up the pics of your AT THEIR FINEST/CLEANEST moments.

These were just taken about 5 minutes ago:

DSC01345.jpg

DSC01346.jpg

DSC01347.jpg

DSC01348.jpg

DSC01349.jpg

surewhynot

Rep whores make me sick
Florida
Sweet! Love that truck.

Here's mine.

0802180002.jpg

And it's not a truck, but get over it. lol

0709270003.jpg

godblessmud

CHECKERS OR WRECKERS
Moscow, ID
Lookin good yall! Chris i swear, dont you have work or scjhool, or something? you are CONSTANTLY working on your truck like you have no other time contraints! Frankely, im a bit jealous of all that free time!

john112deere

caffeine junkie
Staff member
central Vermont
Mine ain't clean...

I took it ice-mudding yesterday by accident....too slick to turn around, so hammer down and power through...for five miles.

surewhynot

Rep whores make me sick
Florida
Question Tony: Is that a Police Cruiser behind the Stang? :) What, did he finally get caught up??

Yup. Two of them. The white one was fresh from the auction. It's gone now. The gold one is old faithful. It's a 92 p-71 with almost 270k miles on it now.

I love my donut chasers. Driving them is kinda like cruising around in your living room. :D

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Lookin good yall! Chris i swear, dont you have work or scjhool, or something? you are CONSTANTLY working on your truck like you have no other time contraints! Frankely, im a bit jealous of all that free time!
I'm on spring break right now brother. Livin' it up! :D Did you see the snowboarding/surfing threads?! Thats right, snowboarding 1 day and surfing the next. Gotta love California's micro climates :nana:

godblessmud

CHECKERS OR WRECKERS
Moscow, ID
Nah i missed those actually, i'l have to find em.

surewhynot

Rep whores make me sick
Florida
If you took care of your grass half as much as you did that car I might ACTUALLY be impressed... smilietease

You want some help with that grass BIL? :)

Leave it to the hippie to comment on the quality of the grass. :p

That spot is soon to be driveway. Now that I have decided not to move to Va. ( more to come on that later), I'm going to finish doing things to the house that I've been wanting to do.

Michigan
Heres a couple of my "Newest Cleanest" Its hard to do with the snow and all this time of year. It was drying up great this week and i was going to get the powerwasher out and start cleaning but we got 4 inches of snow tonight... So back to Mud round 2! Great lookin trucks guys! Nice Mustang! Love the truck! And Chris is a Crack Whore almost 4 times!

100_3268.jpg

100_2998.jpg

Michigan
Ok i take that back, he is a whore 4 times now! U post alot man lol

godblessmud

CHECKERS OR WRECKERS
Moscow, ID
Better then his pants making you happy in your bronco...

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts