Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Gonna pop my trucks cherry on Saturday...

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
MINDS OUT OF THE GUTTER PERVS!!

Popping it's "offroad" cherry :D Yup, you heard me right-- the SKAN MAN is taking his truck offroad :D

Been posting a little bit on a small forum full of local CA guys that love to wheel. A bunch of FSB's as well as a couple chevs and import trucks, etc. Anyways-- they're doing a snow wheeling trip and talked me into it :) Trista and Rob will be riding shotgun.

Pretty unbelievable huh?

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Oh you better believe I'll have pics/videos. Gotta milk this one for all it's worth.

"Hey Chris nice mallcrawler!"
"Wrong!!! Here's pics of me wheeling it!!" :D

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Extremely UNBELIEVEVABLE...don't forget the camera. How extreme of trails are we talkin? Best part of snow wheeling is...it's relatively clean, and any snow that packs up on the truck will melt away. Enjoy, have fun, and watch for ice on hills.

Carry some weight in the back of your truck, Chris - getting stuck is EXTREMELY embarrasing.

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
To be honest it's not super extreme or anything, but they've done the trip before and they say it's a lot of fun. That coming from some guys that have really nice builds (SAS's, lockers, sway bar disconnects, etc etc). So if they think it's a good time then it should be good :) But yeah its actually just a road through some backwoods that doesnt get plowed. And this week it'll be snowing all week and stopping on Saturday so it'll be prime-time for snow wheeling. At the end of the road is a place called Uncle Toms Cabin where we're stopping for lunch and drinks (just lunch in my case :p ).

But yeah it should be a good time. I figure it's a good chance for me to get used to using the 4wd and now have to worry about breaking too much stuff :p

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
You gonna use the A/T's Chris? Or does someone have a set they'll let you swap out? You got any trail names or ratings? I wanna see just how hard core this wheeling is gonna be.

On edit...too late, you answered.

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
O'Rattleban said:
I think he's taking back his moment of pride.
Is it true tony? :(

I like that movie. Thats probly a pretty close guess to what its gonna be like.
If I could figure out a way to make my truck tip-toe like that hummer, I'd be all over it. Maybe hydraulics would do the trick huh? :D

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts