Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Austin's 1995 F-150

1970Custom

They call me Spuds
Middleton, ID
Yep, definitely too much gloss, definitely too much gloss, definitely too much.....

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
You seem very sure of that.

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
But not on Monday. Definitely not on Monday.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Sell me your seat before you get rid of that truck Austin.

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
You got something to trade?

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
I have a couple 70's benches...or a poor attempt at a black dye job 80's bench.

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
Due to some unforeseen money problems the truck is now gone. For the first time in my driving career I am vehicle-less. Quite an odd feeling... and not very good for business. 'balls'

^^^ Sorry to hear that Austin - hope your money issues are sorted soon but having seen pictures of the quality work you do plus with the way you "find cars" i'm sure you'll be back on top in no timeYelloThumbUp YelloThumbUp

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Due to some unforeseen money problems the truck is now gone. For the first time in my driving career I am vehicle-less. Quite an odd feeling... and not very good for business. 'balls'

Sell me your seat before you get rid of that truck Austin.

I have a couple 70's benches...or a poor attempt at a black dye job 80's bench.

Should I punch you in the nards now, or later???

Seriously though...sorry to hear that man. I'm sure you'll get it straightened out. Talent like yours can't be held down...I mean, I've never seen anyone fold a single like that in their a**crack before.

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
Should I punch you in the nards now, or later???

Seriously though...sorry to hear that man. I'm sure you'll get it straightened out. Talent like yours can't be held down...I mean, I've never seen anyone fold a single like that in their a**crack before.

I was expecting a threatening phone call... those were really nice seats. smilietease

I can turn a $10 into a swan now; been practicing. Should have this all figured out in a week or two.

^^^ Sorry to hear that Austin - hope your money issues are sorted soon but having seen pictures of the quality work you do plus with the way you "find cars" i'm sure you'll be back on top in no timeYelloThumbUp YelloThumbUp

Thanks Mark! (BTW, the cars find me :rofl:)

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
I'm obviously bummed, but I'll pull something out of my... mind.

I was fixing to crown the winner!

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts