Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Post a picture of your F-150!

mr charles that is one good looking tuck-looks like you put a lot of time and money into it

......just thinkin too, it would be cool if i got March TOTM cause March 30th is my birthdaY!!

...... thx for the compliment, Nextras, ...{Euro's were a gift from the daughter, could'nt upset her for the thought of / spending's, ya know}..... & ..... You have My vote on the March TOTM; Hope ya get it! ! YelloThumbUp

also, thx, jr32560 for your compliment; I REEEeeealllly DiG your Sig ! ! !:beer: ..... :WooHoo:..... smilieFordlogo 's ..... YelloThumbUp
..... & YEAH, now when i DO have any work to do underneath, I can at least Laydown on my comfortable Creeper,
and SOMETIMES :hehehm: snoooooze now and then......he...he...he.......shhhhhh ......:paranoid:

mr. Charles

You really like a lot smiles and periods huh? I feel bad for any one with epilepsy reading your posts

and yeh, the euros look good on some trucks, they go well with yours, i bought them for mine and hated them, so i sold them

You really like a lot smiles and periods huh? I feel bad for any one with epilepsy reading your posts.......
......'biteme' ........LOL . . . . smilietease........ :wavey: .....that way, with people who read thru all,
WILL always remember "ME" . . . . smilieneenar :rolling laugh: :kissbutt: .

.......also, :thanks: . . . Andyman8282

mr. Charles

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
so, considering someone said i may be a truck of the month material.. how do you enter/win?

Send money MY way and I guarantee you will win the truck of month . It just wont be here. smilietease

Send money MY way and I guarantee you will win the truck of month . It just wont be here. smilietease

'biteme' Bribeary much? lol

addy and amount please? lololsmiliegitrdone

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts