Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

for my 95' centurion

i was thinking of putting a banner on my windshield and was trying to figure out what to put on it. this is probably stupid to yall but im just wondering what yall think haha i was thinking of doing something like this since my f150 centurion looks JUST like a f250. just tell me what yall think and some other funny sayings i could get on the back glass

Thats Right! F150!

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
The web site for FTF :D

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
I like the sticker I had made, you may have to mod your engine a little before it makes sense on your truck though! LOL

"Injected's nice, but I'd rather be blown!"
Course I have a stage 4 blower on top of my motor LOL

Truckin4life

Texas Chapter Leader
From your avatar, your truck looks clean and a banner across the windsheild will detract from it in general...

This is just my personal opinion, take it as you wish.

Truckin4life

Texas Chapter Leader
I like the sticker I had made, you may have to mod your engine a little before it makes sense on your truck though! LOL

"Injected's nice, but I'd rather be blown!"
Course I have a stage 4 blower on top of my motor LOL

Ill trade you straight across for a 944....

:)

You know you want too...

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
I think I agree with Don-- let the truck do the talking. These Centurions are rarities and they draw attention without banners. I wouldn't touch my truck with a giant banner-- no way.

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Ill trade you straight across for a 944....

:)

You know you want too...

HAHA I had some good times in a 944 as a kid. A buddy of mine had an 84 and it was quick!

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
I think I agree with Don-- let the truck do the talking. These Centurions are rarities and they draw attention without banners. I wouldn't touch my truck with a giant banner-- no way.

Couldn't agree more...I think alot of the appeal is the subtlty. IMO banners/stickers having to explain what you have is just tacky. If you need a reminder that you have a 4x4, you shouldn't be driving it and if you need a sticker to tell other people what you have, start hanging out with other people.

Edit...most of that was said tongue in cheek, but I'm not a banner/sticker guy.

nobodyspecial

Fire in the hole...
ND
Not to mention, I highly doubt that anybody would actually get the "its not an F250" thing, anyway.

ha yeahh. another thing i wwas wondering.. anyone know where i could get centurion emblems? cause someone took them off my truck and id like to have them on there. but yeah i dont think im going to put anything on the windshield. but prob some things on the back glass and some new 4x4 sticks on the bed

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
^^^Which emblems do you need? A guy over on FSB just stumbled upon a guy with a stash of 'NOS' Centurion parts...can't remember what year(s) though. Also might want to check out foordoorbronco.com.

edit here's the classified of it:

http://fullsizebronco.com/forum/showthread.php?t=195880&highlight=Centurion

double edit...unless you have 75 posts you can't view:

Met an interesting old man at a swap meet the other day. I bought some rare goodies from him. He says he has more bronco specific stuff and he is supposed to bring it all to the next one so I look forward to seeing what all he has exactly.

Right now I have one set (2) of silver anniversary bronco emblems. They are the round emblems with the horse in the center and says silver anniversary on the top and bronco on the bottom. NOS so they are in excellent unused condition. $200 shipped

I also have one centurion light/window switch panel. Again, NOS, so its in excellent shape. Although it seems to be missing an outer outer bezel/trim piece. But then again I don't have that much experience with centurions so i could be wrong. $35 shipped

And my final item is a centurion rear tail gate emblem. It is the one that says centurion and has white pigeon, MI in small letters underneath centurion. Again as with the SA emblems these are NOS so they are in excellent condition and still have original adhesive on back. $35 shipped

Thanks for looking and feel free to spread the word to the 4doorbronco community as I know some of you are on both sites. I have not put pics to photobucket just yet, but I wanted to go ahead and get these posted.

...snip...

No he didn't mention those but he did mention the c150 emblems, centurion floor mats (2 styles), door lock emblems...

Ford Truck Articles