Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

WAW.. i want :) drooling

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
dang, it's perfect.

Ryan

Awesome truck, and its only 80 miles from me. :)

I have been there, that aircraft carrier is the USS Hornet that served from WWII to Desert Storm. They give out tours and since we were with an organization we got to go in and see the engine room and everything else not usually shown to the public. :)

why does it have a non airbag steering whel if its a 96?

Good eye there neX!

Pretty minty looking truck... Only one problem with it.... It's not a 4x4. smilietease

Not perfect, it is nice though!

alright, thats what i was thinking.. i wasnt sure though.. ill have to be looking when i see superdutys now lol..

its either not a 96 and is 93 and down with a motor swap.. or a 94.5 or better.. it OBVIOUSLY has a turbo, which is rust covered.. so the engine is 94.5 and better anyways

nope its legit a 1996.. 2FTHF25F8TCA70479

tenth character is T which equals model year 1996

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
alright, thats what i was thinking.. i wasnt sure though.. ill have to be looking when i see superdutys now lol..

its either not a 96 and is 93 and down with a motor swap.. or a 94.5 or better.. it OBVIOUSLY has a turbo, which is rust covered.. so the engine is 94.5 and better anyways
Well the turbo isn't really the deciding factor because you could get turbos on the late IDI's. To me the tell-all factor is the fact that the engine trim says "Direct Injection" instead of Indirect :rofl:

F 150Cobra

"Wild HoRsE" Got Torque?
Aruba

my dads 2008 truck turbo is already rusted.. i think the heat and stuff that doesnt let the paint stick.. something like that

my dads 2008 truck turbo is already rusted.. i think the heat and stuff that doesnt let the paint stick.. something like that

lol thats cause the 6.4s arent that great

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts