Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Left Eye Blind Traction Bars

LEB Paul

I like Broncos
Not sure how many of you have heard of us or checked us out yet, so I figured I'd start making some product posts so you guys can check out what we have to offer!

These are high quality traction bars built specifically to your specifications and for your needs. They are stronger and a better price than any of the competition. If you need traction bars that will keep your rear axle planted and hold up to the harshest abuse, you need LEB traction bars!

Customer installed picture:

Same customer doing some strength testing for us smilietease (they held up great!)

A set we put on at the LEB South shop:

Standard LEB Traction Bars (7/8" shank x 5/8" bore joints, frame+axle mounts+grade 8 hardware included)

4' - $400
5' - $425
6' - $475

Options:

+$25 Painted to color of your choice.
+$40 Trail edition (shackle mount on frame side to aid in axle articulation while still preventing u-joint-busting axle wrap and hop)
+$100 Xtr3me! Duty bars (1.25" Shank x 3/4" bore, for the heaviest and most powerful trucks, bars that you can't break!)

Powder coat available.
Custom lengths and other options available as well, contact myself or LEB Kris for details:

Paul Valeri

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
What a fantastic looking product.

Ryan

SC
Here are some 6' bars we are currently working on for a 79 F250 with about 4" of lift.

Axle mount. 3.125" for D60s and Ford 9" axles

All bushings now come with grease zerks

Forward frame mounts

Poser pic. Only tacked together

SC
In most circumstances, a full size short bed truck works well with the 5' bars. For 2wd applications I think it would be best to flip the bars upside down so the lower link is parallel to the ground.

Heres a set mounted on a 84 F150 with about 4" of lift

One more pic of our 6' bars with our shop mascot

Last edited:

Ford Truck Articles