Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Hey Everyone

LEB Paul

I like Broncos
We are excited to be your newest FTF sponsors and would like to thank Josh and the staff at FTF for making it happen!

We are giving away a free Left Eye Blind Racing and Fabrication sticker to one lucky winner, so follow along for your chance to win.

First, click this link https://www.facebook.com/LEBlind/posts/212048765644271 and then follow the instructions on the picture for your chance at having the baddest sticker known to man smilietease

Otherwise, like our facebook page: www.facebook.com/leblind and join our facebook discussion group: www.facebook.com/groups/leblind to follow along to check out new products and deals, and to keep up with what the LEB crew is up to!

Thanks again for the opportunity from FTF and we hope to become a bigger part of the forum in the coming weeks. If there's anything we can help you with please let us know. smilieFordlogo

Paul Valeri
Left Eye Blind Racing and Fabrication
[email protected]

SC
Like Paul, I am also very happy to be a sponsor here at FTF. We appreciate Josh and the rest of the management team working with us to make it happen.

If anyone has any additional questions beyond the custom fabricated parts and mechanic services illustrated on our Facebook links, please do not hesitate to contact us directly by either pm or email and we will gladly assist you.

Thanks,
Kris

[email protected]

nobodyspecial

Fire in the hole...
ND
Glad to have you here, guys! I look forward to what you can bring to this group!

Ford Truck Articles