Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Got some news on the motor!

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
The 5.4 is almost done, the short block is put back together and he is waiting on the exhaust valves to come in they are on back order. As soon as I get it back then its time to order radiator electric fan kit and underdrive pullies!

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
:headbang: OK bad news........aparently the F***ing exhaust valves are on NATIONAL back order!!!!!!!!! My Machinist has called FORD and all his suppliers and noone can get the stupid thing! who knows when they will get some!:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
no kiddin!

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
could be as much as 6 months!

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Ok got a call from the machinist and the motor is done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:nana:

now I just gotta fork out the $1000 to get it:headbang:

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Damn I guess my image got deleted from the site. I didn't host it on my photobucket.
yeah... they delete the one on the site within the hour, lol.

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
i know all about that, i used to have a 24v cummins with about 600-700hp! trust me if it would have cost me that much again the thing woulda caught fire! LOL

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
turbo? mine is a costly belt driven procharger
Costly? When a diesel guy buys a bigger turbo, you have to buy bigger injectors to supply it. So, I bet you add both mine up, and yours will look CHEAP!!

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
not yet had alot of $$$ going out for x-mas and taxes*shudders* plan on picking it up after the first of the year.

Ford Truck Articles