Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Want to join the California Chapter? Start here!

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Welcome to the California Chapter! Anyone is welcome to post in our section but membership will be exclusive to California residents. If you live in California and would like to be a part of our section then start by posting here and introducing yourself!

I'll start the introductions. My name is Chris and I'll be your Chapter Leader! My home is in the foothills near Auburn, but I am most often in Davis, where I am studying computer science and engineering at UC Davis. I'm 20 years old and I drive a 95 F150 Centurion Crew Cab as my daily driver.

To request to join our chapter click the following link:
Linky

Thanks for stopping by! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
lol, I live in Cali, but I hate hippies. My name is Conner and ford trucks are awesome. More about me later.

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Already accepted your requests Aaron and Connor. You're officially hippies--- errr I mean.. Cali Chapter Members!!! :rofl:

Black150

California Chapter member
So Cal
Can't believe i never knew about this site til today! I have a terminator for a governor and i'm always stuck in traffic, am i in?

Ford Truck Articles