Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

1974 Truck Shop Manual For Educational Purposes

Hey all;

I bought Ford's 1974 Truck Shop Manual by Forel Publishing and figured out a way to upload pages individually. As individual page upload is time consuming, I will try to upload to the site on a per request basis. No rush requests because I cant do that, but I will try to do things ASAP but at my convenience. As it is for educational purposes I believe this will be well within my rights (ie I am do know and understand and keep the law as far as copyright issues are concerned...whether or not I agree with copyright laws is another story...).

Anyhow, I have the complete 5 Volume Set, consisting of;

Volume - 1: Chassis
Volume - 2: Engine
Volume - 3 & 4: Body and Electrical
Volume - 5: Maintenance and Lubrication

Again I will entertain educational requests on an individual basis to upload to this sites manual forum so as to be within copyright laws for the US where I reside, but unfortunately I can only do it one page at a time (haven't found a good way to get the whole 2004 page document scanned automagically due to DRMO bologna that forel publishing is using on its ebooks). Let me know specific parts that you need uploaded and I will upload as I have time. Perhaps I will upload Electrical first just for the educational benefit of it ;)

Ford Truck Articles