Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

SP Performance Rotors & Pads

Hey Everyone! Thanks for the add to the forum! I have an 89' F150 XLT Lariet Single Cab Short Bed that I bought back in 06' drove all through high school and did a full motor trans rebuild on (351w/C6), new paint, lift kit and some 33's. Times changed and I had to park it and get something roomier and better on gas so it was put aside until now. I am in the process of making her road worthy again and was on the hunt for some front rotors that looked and performed well. I did a google search and came up with SP Performance which happens to be located in CT where I live. I couldn't find my application on the site so I reached out  to them and they were able to machine and zinc plate me a set of their Diamond Slot Rotors in black Zinc.that were a direct bolt on for the truck. Install was a breeze with no hiccups and the sales staff was more than happy to take time out to help me with my application.

Check them out if you ever need some rotors or pads for your classic or newer truck. From what I saw they have tons of applications listed and an even bigger database that isn't.
​​​​​​​~www.sp-performance.com~

Kaajot

Micro Machine Manager
Hey Everyone! Thanks for the add to the forum! I have an 89' F150 XLT Lariet Single Cab Short Bed that I bought back in 06' drove all through high school and did a full motor trans rebuild on (351w/C6), new paint, lift kit and some 33's. Times changed and I had to park it and get something roomier and better on gas so it was put aside until now. I am in the process of making her road worthy again and was on the hunt for some front rotors that looked and performed well. I did a google search and came up with SP Performance which happens to be located in CT where I live. I couldn't find my application on the site so I reached out  to them and they were able to machine and zinc plate me a set of their Diamond Slot Rotors in black Zinc.that were a direct bolt on for the truck. Install was a breeze with no hiccups and the sales staff was more than happy to take time out to help me with my application.

Check them out if you ever need some rotors or pads for your classic or newer truck. From what I saw they have tons of applications listed and an even bigger database that isn't.
​​​​​​​~www.sp-performance.com~

Thanks! Wish I'd known 3 months ago -- redid the rotors, calipers, pads, a12/13 bearings, etc. Got a nice tow package set on Amazon, but CT isn't too far a drive in a few years may have to swing on over if I haul a lot and give these rotors and pads a run for their money.

3 month update. Still working awesome and the coating has held up through snow, sleet and now a bunch of spring rain. Definitely check these guys out. True to their word!

Ford Truck Articles