Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Ol' Blue

Got it cleaned up a bit and started it. Seems to run good.. Engne is painted up though..and i dont care for the color choices.
005-16.jpg

006-20.jpg

007-19.jpg

015-10.jpg

Ridgerunner

Missouri Chapter member
Stillwater Ok
Congrats on a nice truck. But I have to ask was the last owner wearing a dress when he painted the engine and valve covers? They have their color coordination down.... Just Joking....

Ridgerunner

Missouri Chapter member
Stillwater Ok
Thanks!!smilieFordlogo

And yeah, I agree with you on that one..I hate the colors soo much I'm tempted to pull the motor and repaint it!!:headbang:

You don't have to pull the engine to repaint it. Do like I did, I took all the accessory's off including the brackets. Use Purple power and degrease the engine,brackets, then use engine paint for the engine,brackets. And put it all together.

You don't have to pull the engine to repaint it. Do like I did, I took all the accessory's off including the brackets. Use Purple power and degrease the engine,brackets, then use engine paint for the engine,brackets. And put it all together.

Oh, thats true..Maybe I will try that. I dont know how much longer I can stand the purple and yellow. Almost didnt post that pic of the engine on here..lol

Ridgerunner

Missouri Chapter member
Stillwater Ok
Oh, thats true..Maybe I will try that. I dont know how much longer I can stand the purple and yellow. Almost didnt post that pic of the engine on here..lol

That is how I always do it. Except on my truck there was too much to take off. But I may go ahead and remove a few things so I can do the rest of my engine.

Before:

100_3219-500-1.jpg

Now:

100_3404-500.jpg

In the Future?????

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts