Ford Truck Fanatics  

Home Gallery TOTM New Posts My Threads / My Replies Links Sponsors Calendar Arcade Calculators Fliers
Go Back   Ford Truck Fanatics > General > Garage and Tool Zone

Garage and Tool Zone Tool discussion, or anything pertaining to your garage.

Old 05-02-2011, 08:04 PM
The Token Canadian

Admin

DNFXDLI has a reputation beyond reputeDNFXDLI has a reputation beyond reputeDNFXDLI has a reputation beyond reputeDNFXDLI has a reputation beyond reputeDNFXDLI has a reputation beyond reputeDNFXDLI has a reputation beyond reputeDNFXDLI has a reputation beyond reputeDNFXDLI has a reputation beyond reputeDNFXDLI has a reputation beyond reputeDNFXDLI has a reputation beyond reputeDNFXDLI has a reputation beyond repute
Will post up when I make up my mind..sooner than later
Quote:
Originally Posted by fatherdoug View Post
I prefer to call it a passion, rather than a problem. That way it is self-justified.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasNomad View Post
I need your full mailing address, so I can fedex you a wet fart.

Sponsored Links
Old 07-28-2012, 11:11 PM
The Token Canadian

Admin

DNFXDLI has a reputation beyond reputeDNFXDLI has a reputation beyond reputeDNFXDLI has a reputation beyond reputeDNFXDLI has a reputation beyond reputeDNFXDLI has a reputation beyond reputeDNFXDLI has a reputation beyond reputeDNFXDLI has a reputation beyond reputeDNFXDLI has a reputation beyond reputeDNFXDLI has a reputation beyond reputeDNFXDLI has a reputation beyond reputeDNFXDLI has a reputation beyond repute
Apparantly later it would seem. 100 ton press ordered from Greg Smith equipment..as in 5 minutes ago.
Quote:
I prefer to call it a passion, rather than a problem. That way it is self-justified.
Quote:

Old 07-28-2012, 11:13 PM
hitech hillbilly

Admin

smokey has a reputation beyond reputesmokey has a reputation beyond reputesmokey has a reputation beyond reputesmokey has a reputation beyond reputesmokey has a reputation beyond reputesmokey has a reputation beyond reputesmokey has a reputation beyond reputesmokey has a reputation beyond reputesmokey has a reputation beyond reputesmokey has a reputation beyond reputesmokey has a reputation beyond repute
Darn nice press you ordered Duncan
Randy
Old 07-28-2012, 11:14 PM
The Token Canadian

Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by smokey View Post
Darn nice press you ordered Duncan
Thans Randy, I'm thinking for the minimal use it will see here that it should be the ticket.
Quote:
Quote:

Old 07-29-2012, 11:39 AM
The Token Canadian

Admin

Hmmm...site says low stock, call for availability...I didn't notice that, but it accepted my order.
Quote:
Quote:

Old 07-30-2012, 07:19 PM
The Token Canadian

Admin

Interesting call this morning. I call to confirm that there is stock and to get an idea of the size of the crate as I would need to borrow a trailer if it wouldn't fit on the truck.
First thing is the somewhat questionable attitude of the sales guy, no biggie...maybe he's having a crappy morning.
Turns out they will not accept a Canadian CC...which I thought was kinda odd as it let me do the entire transaction and even sent me a confirmation e-mail.
They want a wire transfer, I politely ask why they won't take a CC and I get told that they have no way of verifying it
I say that is weird as I do a lot of transactions with USA vendors and it's never been an issue before.
Then I get told that "that is what the boss says, so that's the way it is"
Ok..fair enough..no biggie.
Then I ask about the size of the pallet/package.....response was "look on the website"..duh...where does he think I ordered the thing from.
So I explain that I have seen it on the site, but I want to know the actual size of the pallet/package...this time the response is "big"
So, at this juncture I simply say, "you know what, forget it"...that was it...no attempt at saving the sale or anything.
I'm just a bit surprised...with all the whining and crying I hear about the economy, I was about to spend nearly 4k...there was a few other items as well.
Sooooo...I'm gonna go elsewhere...now looking at a Fox unit which is USA made with a Haskel air pump.
Quote:
Quote:

Last edited by DNFXDLI; 07-30-2012 at 10:11 PM.
Old 07-30-2012, 09:46 PM
The Token Canadian

Admin

Holy reversal of customer service Batman!
I called Fox Hydraulics, expecting not to get an answer as they are 2 hours at least ahead of here, I didn't leave a message and was going to call back in the morning.
I got a call back asking if he had missed a call...wow.
Looks like they make presses to order.
A few more $$ than the other one and red in color dammit.
Quote:
Quote:

Old 07-31-2012, 08:50 AM
Redneck Prognosticator

O'Rattlecan has a reputation beyond reputeO'Rattlecan has a reputation beyond reputeO'Rattlecan has a reputation beyond reputeO'Rattlecan has a reputation beyond reputeO'Rattlecan has a reputation beyond reputeO'Rattlecan has a reputation beyond reputeO'Rattlecan has a reputation beyond reputeO'Rattlecan has a reputation beyond reputeO'Rattlecan has a reputation beyond reputeO'Rattlecan has a reputation beyond reputeO'Rattlecan has a reputation beyond repute
Sounds like that bad service led you to good water.

Ryan
Old 07-31-2012, 09:14 PM
The Token Canadian

Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by O'Rattlecan View Post
Sounds like that bad service led you to good water.

Ryan
I think so, now I just have to convince myself of the added cost.
Quote:
Quote:

Old 08-01-2012, 07:20 AM

m78 has a reputation beyond reputem78 has a reputation beyond reputem78 has a reputation beyond reputem78 has a reputation beyond reputem78 has a reputation beyond reputem78 has a reputation beyond reputem78 has a reputation beyond reputem78 has a reputation beyond reputem78 has a reputation beyond reputem78 has a reputation beyond reputem78 has a reputation beyond repute
If they make them to order can't they paint it the way you want ?