Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

water sloshing sound under dash

rambler

New Shoes......
OK, when we first start up and go, and sometimes turn corners we hear on the passenger side water sloshing.. I have replaced the heater core already and that did not fix the issue, also I do not think it is air in the system as I have flushed it out while replacing core.

Is there a drain in the cowl area that may be clogged? I do know the AC is draining correctly as it is dripping while working, but we have had lots of rain this summer..

any ideas ?

blacksnapon

Staff member
use some vice grips and clamp off one heater hose. If that stops it, you need a restrictor that goes inside the hose.

After checking what Vince and Mark have said i'd check the cowl drains with the garden hose ....... not being a smartass but check under the seat for a 1/2 full drink bottle - btdt.

rambler

New Shoes......
After checking what Vince and Mark have said i'd check the cowl drains with the garden hose ....... not being a smartass but check under the seat for a 1/2 full drink bottle - btdt.

LOL,, I will be checking, wife has the truck right now..its HER Daily Driver..smilieFordlogo ,,, had me rolling on the drink bottle, probably is one in the back, but the sound is coming from around the passenger dash area..

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts