Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Performance shops

1970Custom

They call me Spuds
Middleton, ID
What are some of the better names in diesel performance parts suppliers for the 7.3. I know there's a bunch out there but that doesn't mean there's a bunch of good ones.

I been buying everything off riffraff diesel performance, I have had 5 orders and super fast shipping, everything perfect so far. When it comes to tuners, I think beans, swamps and gearhead are good but I haven't got that far yet

1970Custom

They call me Spuds
Middleton, ID
Yeah, I had to rub that in for you and Mark...

Might have a bed for sale soon anyway, looking to swap for a utility bed for a business I'm trying to get started...

Careful Eric - Andy and i might just have to fill up your inbox with Aussie GT pics!!!!!

1970Custom

They call me Spuds
Middleton, ID
Careful Eric - Andy and i might just have to fill up your inbox with Aussie GT pics!!!!!

hahaha yep i definatly will!!

but seriously its criminal how cheap these things are
In all fairness, it was a steal by our standards...
Ts or tony wildman for the chip.....6637 air filter...4" exhaust from who ever you want....

I was thinking aftermarket 3-3.5" downpipe with 4" muffler delete and IFOW exit.

1970Custom

They call me Spuds
Middleton, ID
I don't want stoopid power but I will be towing a flatbed with a 40hp tractor and post pounder/auger plus the service be with the welder, air compressor, cutting torch and any needed tools.

Its also optioned with the HD package so that helps a bit...

Ford Truck Articles