Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Chrome wagon wheels

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
Looking for an okay price on a set of chrome wagon style rims... Got any sources? Other than Cragar, that is...

Fordzilla80

Ranger Lariat
Narnia
Can on the right...

IMG_9723.jpg

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
Can on the right...

IMG_9723.jpg

Ehh... I'm looking to just replace em all. I've got one rim that doesn't match, and I don't care for the size of what's on the truck now.

Fordzilla80

Ranger Lariat
Narnia
Homeboyz gunna go gutta wit some 22" wagon spokes.

lol,j/k.I did a quick search,and didn't see anything interesting that'd be worth it.

What size are you looking for?

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
Homeboyz gunna go gutta wit some 22" wagon spokes.

lol,j/k.I did a quick search,and didn't see anything interesting that'd be worth it.

What size are you looking for?

Yea, brah!

I'm looking at maybe something in the 16inch flavor... Not sure what depth I want yet. Don't care for them to be too wide.

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
I can't say i've seen many 16" wheels come with a 5 lug pattern,especially the 5x5 1/2.You might have to have somethin like that custom made.

I may have to just get some drilled...

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
Or, I might just convert to the dark side... 8 lug. :D

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
If you swap to heavier stuff,you best do a 4x4 swap at the same time or super ultra nut pwnage will commence.

FTF --->:nutkick: <----Austin

You gonna pay for the swap parts?! :wavey:

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
On a serious note,I haven't been able to find anything but 15's.Nobody seems to like 8 spokes anymore.It's all about Dubs.

Same here. I've looked all over the internet, and NOTHING! I might just end up getting some American Racing rims or something of the like. Torque Thrust II's.

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
I hear alot of people day that they want those on these trucks,but they never do it.I'm curious to see what it would look like.

I've seen them done right, I've also seen it wrong. There is a really hard balance between rim size, depth, and tire size...

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts