Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

351 (Cobra Jet?) 4V Cleveland engine....

Just a heads up tthose who might be interested...

Pick-N-Pull in Virginia beach, Va,. has a 351c 4V engine in an older F 150 pick up truck. It appears to be all factory including the Holley carb that came on many of the 4 V engines and all of the 351 Cobra Jets. I believe the price is about $150.00.

If any of you are hot for a great engine and close enough this is your chance. NO! I won't pull it and save it for you. The truck should be there for another week or so. Good luck with it.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Jump all over that Mark.

I might slip over there this morning. Only problem is , I wouldn't know how to identify that engine from a standard cleveland.
Then maybe if I could hire a couple mexicans to pull it I'd be in business.

I might slip over there this morning. Only problem is , I wouldn't know how to identify that engine from a standard cleveland.
Then maybe if I could hire a couple mexicans to pull it I'd be in business.

Couldn't you just look for the Holley carb, or get the 351CCJ casting numbers?

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Just a heads up tthose who might be interested...

Pick-N-Pull in Virginia beach, Va,. has a 351c 4V engine in an older F 150 pick up truck. It appears to be all factory including the Holley carb that came on many of the 4 V engines and all of the 351 Cobra Jets.

Quick question...did you mean original to the truck, or the engine looked all original?

Couldn't you just look for the Holley carb, or get the 351CCJ casting numbers?

Do you know how many people swap over 4bbl Holley's?

I went by there this morning,Only thing I saw was a 78 4x4 Bronco with a front sump oil pan and 8 bolt valve cover engine

Does that mean a bronco with a car 400 in it?

Ford Truck Articles