Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

4 door Bronco???

TheRoadVirus

High-Steppin' Mo-Sheen
:rofl:

If you read the short story that's associated with my name you'd know why I have it. Also; 'Yo, Virus!' Ain't so bad. smilietease

A_G

wuh?
Tulsa, Ok
you got problems tony. Hoes grow on trees...ill send some your way.

godblessmud

CHECKERS OR WRECKERS
Moscow, ID
Just for clarification...they made the "4 door broncos" from F350 CC LB frames, bobbed the bed and mounted the bronco back on it. Available with 351, 460, and 444 (7.3) powerstroke.

andym

Real men are fanatics
I saw one on ebay a few years ago that was in real nice shape. One ton 4x4 with a 5 speed ZF and a PSD. They wanted about $18k for it, but it looked like it was in REALLY nice shape. If I had the money at the time, I would have bought it. I think it was in Texas.

There are a couple C-150's on ebay right now. The red one looks real nice, but it's got some rust.

Last edited:
its nice and all, but $17,500 as a starting bid ...please. yea, its a diesel centurion, but come on

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
If you want 1 there is one IN PA that was TED Nugets . If it could be done it has. Every guage in book beefed up every thing . The guy actually contacted me to see if want it . he wants around$18000 for it . Thats what he payed 3 year ago . And he redid seats all 3 rows in leather

Had to say no. 1. cost 2. want a crew truck

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
I dunno I still like the newer x's better. cool idea though.

LEB Paul

I like Broncos
If you want 1 there is one IN PA that was TED Nugets . If it could be done it has. Every guage in book beefed up every thing . The guy actually contacted me to see if want it . he wants around$18000 for it . Thats what he payed 3 year ago . And he redid seats all 3 rows in leather

Had to say no. 1. cost 2. want a crew truck

Is it a 1 ton and psd? any rust on it?

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts