Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

New Old Flathead forum

mtflat

Flatheads Forever
In case you didn't hear, MSN decided to abandon it's group forums as of Feb 09. The 1932-53 flathead group has been in business since 2001. They have re-grouped again and have an even better site.

This is the premier flathead group for technical info without BS that you get on the other forums. Nobody gets hammered for beginner's questions even if the same thing has been asked before. Check their links page for archived info they've been collecting since 1999.

If you need any flathead help on stock, street, modified, racers, aircraft, snowcraft, etc. vehicle - this is the place to find help.

I call it Flathead Central, but it officially known as "Ford Flathead V8...1932-53" Great group of guys and gals. Here's the link - tell 'em I sent you over.

http://flatheadv8.org/phpBB/index.php

radialarm

Clown of Death!
Thanks Tim. I love those old flat heads.

mtflat

Flatheads Forever
You're welcome. First I was a Ford truck Fanatic, but then I had a flathead ford truck follow me home and now I'm addicted.

Any time I'm not driving the flathead I feel like I forgot something - the day just isn't complete.

Warm spring breezes blowing in the windows, cowl vent cracked just a little, the flathead singing thru the straight pipes........

.......ah, man, what am I doing sitting here watching more snow come down??

Ford Truck Articles