Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

January 2017 Truck of the Month

Just a quick question Doug , if you jammed a mid size adult in the back seat of the ext cab how long could you drive before they started complaining about the room back there? ..... keep in mind i've a reasonable level of "domestic deafness" lol.

fatherdoug

Tonto Papadapolous
Just a quick question Doug , if you jammed a mid size adult in the back seat of the ext cab how long could you drive before they started complaining about the room back there? ..... keep in mind i've a reasonable level of "domestic deafness" lol.

:rofl: I've ridden in the back seat for about 100 miles, and it wasn't bad. Long trips might be a different story. I'm 5'8", which helps also. You have a long legged person driving that has to scoot the seat all the way back, and you lose most of your room.

I've ridden in the back seat of a gen 12 crew cab, and they are VERY spacious.

fatherdoug

Tonto Papadapolous
After reading some older threads, I just realized I purchased this truck 9 years ago. Time flies when you're old and senile.......

:rofl: I've ridden in the back seat for about 100 miles, and it wasn't bad. Long trips might be a different story. I'm 5'8", which helps also. You have a long legged person driving that has to scoot the seat all the way back, and you lose most of your room.

I've ridden in the back seat of a gen 12 crew cab, and they are VERY spacious.

Thanks Doug ... been thinking about either bringing an extra cab back and swapping it with mine or following Roy's line and looking at a 97 extra cab ...... bit limited as it has to be 20 years old or more to get it on the road here.
After reading some older threads, I just realized I purchased this truck 9 years ago. Time flies when you're old and senile.......

It seems that the "clock of life" gets into "turbo mode" at about 40 ........ either that or the years just get shorter lol.

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
I wonder who will get truck of the year...... :wasntme::)smilieFordlogo

Pretty funny Doug.....I still think it's going to come down to the wire....as long as you don't vote for yourself, it may come down to a tie! 'badachang'

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
Maybe we should get Democrat approved voting machines :p

CowboyBilly9Mile

Charter Member
USA
Hey Doug, congrats on winning truck of the year, 2017!!!

Belated congratulations Doug !!

Ford Truck Articles