Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Passing of Ernie Knoellinger

polarbear

just growing older not up
Boring, Oregon
Hi all,

This is Jennifer, Ernie's daughter. Some of you may have known me as KRP when I was active here and in FTE prior.

It looks like someone had already posted the news, however I wanted to formally reach out as my dad had requested.

Yesterday at 4:15 PM heaven received another angel when my dad lost his battle to lung cancer. While our hearts are hurting, we feel the continual love and support from all of you around us. Please know that my father left this place at peace and free from pain surrounded by family.

I also wanted you all to know how much all of you meant to him. My father always had an online family, and he care about so many of you.

If you would like to reach out in anyway, please free to contact me on FB.
https://www.facebook.com/jennifer.knoellinger

Thank you,
Jennifer & Ernie

2cwn3if.jpg

john112deere

caffeine junkie
Staff member
central Vermont
As I said in the other thread, he was a great guy and a great friend. I'm sure going to miss him.

My condolences to you, Jenny, and to your Mom, sister and brother- as well as all the rest of your family and loved ones.

Sparky83

Virginia Chapter member
Norlina NC
sorry to hear about your dad passing... he was always nice to people on here...

dustybumpers

don't play well w others
Thanks for letting us know on a personal level.
I will miss him, but I know he is in a better place.

He can keep my son company until we all can be together again, I'm sure they are up there telling Ford stories.

Fellro

Staff member
So sad to hear this. At least he will no longer have to suffer with the cancer. My condolences to you and the family.

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
Sorry for the delayed post, Jen.

I'm really sorry to hear about the loss of him. He was a friend, and I've been praying for his speedy journey to the Lord. I'm also praying for you guys and your healing. I'll miss him.

Ryan

Ford Truck Articles