Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Floor pan?

I just bought a '66 F100 and it has some trouble spots. I'll probably be asking some questions as time goes by.

The floor on the driver's side is the kind you can see through. Not surprising for 50 years in The Pacific NW.

It doesn't bother me but the wife wants me to fix it.

Are there forum sponsors that sell the driver's side floor pan for the '66 F100 ?
If not, can someone recommend a dealer that will sell me the right one that will fit right off?

Thanks for now

Greg

fatherdoug

Tonto Papadapolous
Welcome to FTF. NPD(National Parts Depot) has the floor pans in their Body Parts and Accessories section. I would list the part number, but there are different numbers, depending on whether or not the vehicle is 4WD. The part number is the same from F100 - F350, though. Price will range from $57 - $99, depending on configuration.

Hey thanks fatherdoug.
Mine is a '66 2wd with 352 V8....Auto
Looks like it will take the.....
CAB FLOOR PANEL LH 27 INCH
F-011135-17R
Price: $35.56

if I am reading this correctly.
Good price.

13690993_1754292284852833_4512363220209870781_o.jpg

fatherdoug

Tonto Papadapolous
That's the way I'm reading it too. It should be a left hand 17". The price I'm showing is $54.95?

Glad I could help.

It didn't do this at first, but now you have to jiggle the gear selector to get it to start in Park. Maybe someone put that button there to get around the lock out?
It doesn't start in Neutral at all, but I'm not sure if it's suppose to.

Where abouts is that lockout switch?
Maybe I can "adjust it".

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts