Ford Truck Fanatics  

Home Gallery TOTM New Posts My Threads / My Replies Links Sponsors Calendar Arcade Calculators Fliers
Go Back   Ford Truck Fanatics > Special Interest > Off-Road

Old 08-06-2017, 02:18 PM
hitech hillbilly

Admin

smokey has a reputation beyond reputesmokey has a reputation beyond reputesmokey has a reputation beyond reputesmokey has a reputation beyond reputesmokey has a reputation beyond reputesmokey has a reputation beyond reputesmokey has a reputation beyond reputesmokey has a reputation beyond reputesmokey has a reputation beyond reputesmokey has a reputation beyond reputesmokey has a reputation beyond repute
For a 06 around here that is nothing. Most 06 have scale rust on the entire frame. She drives this one in the winter. I spray it with fluid film every year the frame is painted with por15.
She has a 99 and a 17 jeep. The 99 is never driven in the salt and the 17 won't ever see salt.

Those Samsung gearfit watches will pop-up great work out while wrenching on the rigs.
Randy
Sponsored Links
Old 08-06-2017, 06:12 PM
Tonto Papadapolous

fatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by smokey View Post
For a 06 around here that is nothing. Most 06 have scale rust on the entire frame. She drives this one in the winter. I spray it with fluid film every year the frame is painted with por15.
She has a 99 and a 17 jeep. The 99 is never driven in the salt and the 17 won't ever see salt.

Those Samsung gearfit watches will pop-up great work out while wrenching on the rigs.
I just can't fathom that. My '78 has less rust than that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by john112deere
I think the lens of time is required to differentiate between the real milestones, and the detours along the way.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrxlh View Post
Strippers, ammo and SKS, wow, that is almost sig worthy!!
Old 08-06-2017, 06:50 PM
hitech hillbilly

Admin

smokey has a reputation beyond reputesmokey has a reputation beyond reputesmokey has a reputation beyond reputesmokey has a reputation beyond reputesmokey has a reputation beyond reputesmokey has a reputation beyond reputesmokey has a reputation beyond reputesmokey has a reputation beyond reputesmokey has a reputation beyond reputesmokey has a reputation beyond reputesmokey has a reputation beyond repute
This is my 04 ranger. That crap they spread on the roads rust stuff out like you wouldn't believe.
Randy
Old 08-06-2017, 06:54 PM
Tonto Papadapolous

fatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond repute
Holy Crap! Now I know why older vehicles in good shape bring a premium in the Northeast.

Quote:
Originally Posted by john112deere
I think the lens of time is required to differentiate between the real milestones, and the detours along the way.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrxlh View Post
Strippers, ammo and SKS, wow, that is almost sig worthy!!
Old 08-07-2017, 07:39 AM
owned by Fords

dustybumpers has a reputation beyond reputedustybumpers has a reputation beyond reputedustybumpers has a reputation beyond reputedustybumpers has a reputation beyond reputedustybumpers has a reputation beyond reputedustybumpers has a reputation beyond reputedustybumpers has a reputation beyond reputedustybumpers has a reputation beyond reputedustybumpers has a reputation beyond reputedustybumpers has a reputation beyond reputedustybumpers has a reputation beyond repute
There's 2 pretty clean 4x2 06 rangers for sale over here. want me to inquire about a price?
You could do a body switch.

One is blue like Billy's the other is red
Old 08-07-2017, 08:11 AM
hitech hillbilly

Admin

Thanks Charlie but no need.
This Ranger has almost 200k on now but it runs and drives great.
It's time to pick up a F150 I haul with. I haul wood and coal so the Ranger really needs replaced with a f series.
Randy