Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

August chat thread

dustybumpers

don't play well w others
Wow. here we are almost through the summer. Maybe we'll get a break from the heat.

CAPofMD

Delaware Chapter member
Here it is the 9th...no big break from heat yet!

Guess this is my monthly check in to FTF

dustybumpers

don't play well w others
They've been singing here for the whole month.........

dustybumpers

don't play well w others
Good morning all.
Waiting on the rain to get here. Explorer project is on hold until it passes.

smokey

Hitech hillbilly
Staff member
They are calling for rain here also.
I need to get my truck finished also, been to busy with work to even think about working on it. Then the few days I had time it was just to hot.

dustybumpers

don't play well w others
What tires should I use on this explorer? I was going to use a all seasons, since it's 4x2, but the book that I bought for it says not to use all seasons, but to use an all terrain.

I have no plans to use it in the snow, since I have several 4x4 trucks.

dustybumpers

don't play well w others
Hello everyone!

dustybumpers

don't play well w others
went with the michelin xt m/s. Not really an all terrain, but better than an all season. It handles much better. Now to the fe alignment shop. When I put in the new ball joints, I diddn't get it back to gether just the same.

Next question, It has a working speedometer, but the odometer and trip meter aren't working. What do I look for to fix this. It's a 96

dustybumpers

don't play well w others
Good morning all.

Glad it finally cooled off. Guess Smokey isn't needing the A/C now!

CAPofMD

Delaware Chapter member
August almost over...still HOT and muggy here..... but NOT as hot as July!!!! At least now I can get outside!

Drove the VW Passat up to NY / VT and got overall 48.5 MPG!!!!! It's paying for itself!

dustybumpers

don't play well w others
Looking for a 57-60 f 100-250. anything out your way Smokey?

Ford Truck Articles