Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

What did you do to your Dent today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today i pulled my 77 F-150 out of the woods to get it ready to restore, also cleaned the leaves and trash out of the cowling ( a very helpful post i read here told me how to clean it out made it easy )

smilieFordlogo

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
I walked into the frame horn :headbang:

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member

fatherdoug

Tonto Papadapolous
Drove it to work, and home. 2 mile round trip - not near enough time to become one with my truck. :(

If you put a cab and a bumper on it, you won't have that problem. :wasntme: smilietease

:rofl: :rofl: Someone please rep Doug for this ...... i really shouldn't laugh as i have a couple of projects like Duncans except mine are buried at the back of the shed out of sight

BuzzGun79

Nov.TOTM 2012 / 2012 TOTY
Took a peek under the cover for inspection....dryer sheets inside along with mothballs under the rig kept the critters out over the winter...Very Soon now Your FTF TOTY Will kickoff its Spring/Summer tour...A full year of sunny day cruising is in the plans,along with some suttle upgrades....smilieFordlogo

I brought the dent home from the family's house, i really forgot how bad the steering is, also i removed the cig lighter and mounted my manual choke cable in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ford Truck Articles