Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

another G2G maybe coming up

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
I'm game if it's before the 12th...after that, I'll no longer be TN resident.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
That would be December...graduation is the 13th, I'm outta the state on the 14th...and probably won't be back for a while.

5.0Flareside

GingaNinja
La Vergne, TN
ok. im gonna get in contact with Tim and see what he can do. and do you think you could make it towards middle tn? not trying to leave you out or anything but the majority of us are in the murfreesboro and Nashville area.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
and do you think you could make it towards middle tn? not trying to leave you out or anything but the majority of us are in the murfreesboro and Nashville area.

Do I drive a Ford...of course I could make it. Might even bring the OL and make a trip of it.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Besides the $60-70 in gas it'll cost, it's no biggie.

countryboytn

'78 Bronco owner
I can't make it... I had no luck in trying to convince my parents into driving 157 miles :rofl:

Have fun though, ya'll

KdPate

After Hours Garage
Think a January GTG would be easier to plan for sure Chris. With everyone havin the holiday commitments between now and theend of the year it makes it hard for most of us top wiggle out of them....

5.0Flareside

GingaNinja
La Vergne, TN
no i have 2 jobs. one at a Synnex (its a warehouse) working in maintenance monday -friday 730-4 and then i was working at the Smyrna Skate Center thursday night 600-930 friday night 630-1130 saturday 730-1030 and 530-1130, sunday 8-1030 and 2-6. that all in total is bout 65 hours a week. i did it for 3 months. just couldnt do it anymore.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Well I'd like to get to meet some of you guys, so if I don't have a job lined up yet in January, I'll be there. If not then, maybe we could start lining things up for a G2G around the same time as the F100 Nationals.

no i have 2 jobs. one at a Synnex (its a warehouse) working in maintenance monday -friday 730-4 and then i was working at the Smyrna Skate Center thursday night 600-930 friday night 630-1130 saturday 730-1030 and 530-1130, sunday 8-1030 and 2-6. that all in total is bout 65 hours a week. i did it for 3 months. just couldnt do it anymore.

I was just razzin' ya, Chris. I was aware of all of the hours you were working and commend you on your ambition. You're going to be a helluva provider for your soon to be new bride.

Ford Truck Articles