Ford Truck Fanatics  

Home Gallery TOTM New Posts My Threads / My Replies Links Sponsors Calendar Arcade Calculators Fliers
Go Back   Ford Truck Fanatics > General > Hobbies

Hobbies For non-truck related hobbies

Old 09-06-2016, 10:09 AM
Redneck Prognosticator

O'Rattlecan has a reputation beyond reputeO'Rattlecan has a reputation beyond reputeO'Rattlecan has a reputation beyond reputeO'Rattlecan has a reputation beyond reputeO'Rattlecan has a reputation beyond reputeO'Rattlecan has a reputation beyond reputeO'Rattlecan has a reputation beyond reputeO'Rattlecan has a reputation beyond reputeO'Rattlecan has a reputation beyond reputeO'Rattlecan has a reputation beyond reputeO'Rattlecan has a reputation beyond repute
My new e-project

Hi guys,

I won't spam the site at all with this, but I did want to share a new project I'm working on. It's at the bare-boned stage right now, but it's officially launched.

Basically here's our story and why we started the page:
http://www.mybigfatirishwallet.com/about/

But it will be a periodic blog. I love personal finance, and we have a pretty remarkable turn around story to go with it. So feel free to bookmark it or whatever means you like to keep up with things. There's a facebook page for it and a twitter handle if you'd rather "like" it or "follow" it.

I'd appreciate you reading over it if you're interested. If not, no harm no foul! I just wanted to share.

Home Page:
http://www.mybigfatirishwallet.com/

Ryan
Old 09-06-2016, 10:21 AM
Tonto Papadapolous

fatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond repute
Interesting, Ryan. Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by john112deere
I think the lens of time is required to differentiate between the real milestones, and the detours along the way.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrxlh View Post
Strippers, ammo and SKS, wow, that is almost sig worthy!!
Old 09-06-2016, 10:26 AM
Arrogant A-hole At-Large

LEB Ben has a reputation beyond reputeLEB Ben has a reputation beyond reputeLEB Ben has a reputation beyond reputeLEB Ben has a reputation beyond reputeLEB Ben has a reputation beyond reputeLEB Ben has a reputation beyond reputeLEB Ben has a reputation beyond reputeLEB Ben has a reputation beyond reputeLEB Ben has a reputation beyond reputeLEB Ben has a reputation beyond reputeLEB Ben has a reputation beyond repute
I was extremely stoked to see this yesterday. 1) Your eloquence is unmatched. 2) Your ability to dumb it down for guys like me to understand, is amazing. 3) You're flipping smart and know what you're talking about on this subject.

'77 250 400 Boggers (show)__'96 350 CC 460 SSR's (work)__'79 Bronco 400 35's (play)

Quote:
Inspired by Ian
We live in a society that keeps finding answers to problems people never knew they had.
I bow my head to Jesus, stand for my family, love only one woman, and am always proud of what I have.

Standing by my gun and Bible since 1986.

Ben
Old 09-06-2016, 10:38 AM
Tonto Papadapolous

fatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond repute
^^^ Here, Here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by john112deere
I think the lens of time is required to differentiate between the real milestones, and the detours along the way.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrxlh View Post
Strippers, ammo and SKS, wow, that is almost sig worthy!!
Old 09-09-2016, 12:14 PM
Charter Member

CowboyBilly9Mile has a reputation beyond reputeCowboyBilly9Mile has a reputation beyond reputeCowboyBilly9Mile has a reputation beyond reputeCowboyBilly9Mile has a reputation beyond reputeCowboyBilly9Mile has a reputation beyond reputeCowboyBilly9Mile has a reputation beyond reputeCowboyBilly9Mile has a reputation beyond reputeCowboyBilly9Mile has a reputation beyond reputeCowboyBilly9Mile has a reputation beyond reputeCowboyBilly9Mile has a reputation beyond reputeCowboyBilly9Mile has a reputation beyond repute
Reps given Ryan. Nice to help educate the clueless and those wanting to learn how to manage/better manage their cash flow, something they just don't seem to teach in the schools. I wonder why (not), lol!

Edit: The answer I get when asking people, "who owns and runs the Federal Reserve Bank" quite often surprises me. Nifty little name they gave it, huh?

-Life is far too short to be serious all the time. So if you can't stop and laugh at yourself along the way, give me a call and I'll do it for you.

04 Ranger Fx4 Level II, 5R55E, Sonic Blue Pearl, loaded.

Useful Ford Vehicle Resources:

Owners Manuals >>> http://www.fleet.ford.com/partsandse...owner-manuals/
Build Information (click on "vehicle") >>> https://www.etis.ford.com/
Wiring schematics and TSB's (click on "technical information") >>> http://bbbind.com/
Repair guides, includes schematics w/connector pinouts >>> http://www.autozone.com/repairinfo/r...nfoLanding.jsp

Last edited by CowboyBilly9Mile; 09-09-2016 at 12:20 PM.
Old 09-09-2016, 12:25 PM
Redneck Prognosticator

O'Rattlecan has a reputation beyond reputeO'Rattlecan has a reputation beyond reputeO'Rattlecan has a reputation beyond reputeO'Rattlecan has a reputation beyond reputeO'Rattlecan has a reputation beyond reputeO'Rattlecan has a reputation beyond reputeO'Rattlecan has a reputation beyond reputeO'Rattlecan has a reputation beyond reputeO'Rattlecan has a reputation beyond reputeO'Rattlecan has a reputation beyond reputeO'Rattlecan has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by CowboyBilly9Mile View Post
Reps given Ryan. Nice to help educate the clueless and those wanting to learn how to manage/better manage their cash flow, something they just don't seem to teach in the schools. I wonder why (not), lol!

Edit: The answer I get when asking people, "who owns and runs the Federal Reserve Bank" quite often surprises me. Nifty little name they gave it, huh?
It's a hoot. My biggest debate in my mind right now is to determine who the target market ought to be. Maybe it's both, but you can only write to one market at a time. Newbies just thinking about starting to "adult" on their finances, and then finance wonks who want to talk about discount rates and spreads.

I was thinking about doing a "foundational finance series" with articles targeted at newbies, then I can kind of segregate my article writing styles.

Ryan
Old 09-09-2016, 12:31 PM
Charter Member

CowboyBilly9Mile has a reputation beyond reputeCowboyBilly9Mile has a reputation beyond reputeCowboyBilly9Mile has a reputation beyond reputeCowboyBilly9Mile has a reputation beyond reputeCowboyBilly9Mile has a reputation beyond reputeCowboyBilly9Mile has a reputation beyond reputeCowboyBilly9Mile has a reputation beyond reputeCowboyBilly9Mile has a reputation beyond reputeCowboyBilly9Mile has a reputation beyond reputeCowboyBilly9Mile has a reputation beyond reputeCowboyBilly9Mile has a reputation beyond repute
^^^^ I started my life adventure by creating the "lay off fund", which covered not only that but unexpected surprises, and I always preach this as step one to newblets. Sure, some people would say that's what credit cards are for (unexpected expenses), but my response to that one is that, "the best interest paid is always the interest other people pay to me".

-Life is far too short to be serious all the time. So if you can't stop and laugh at yourself along the way, give me a call and I'll do it for you.

04 Ranger Fx4 Level II, 5R55E, Sonic Blue Pearl, loaded.

Useful Ford Vehicle Resources:

Owners Manuals >>> http://www.fleet.ford.com/partsandse...owner-manuals/
Build Information (click on "vehicle") >>> https://www.etis.ford.com/
Wiring schematics and TSB's (click on "technical information") >>> http://bbbind.com/
Repair guides, includes schematics w/connector pinouts >>> http://www.autozone.com/repairinfo/r...nfoLanding.jsp
Old 09-09-2016, 07:32 PM
FTF's #1 Knob Polisher

Austin has a reputation beyond reputeAustin has a reputation beyond reputeAustin has a reputation beyond reputeAustin has a reputation beyond reputeAustin has a reputation beyond reputeAustin has a reputation beyond reputeAustin has a reputation beyond reputeAustin has a reputation beyond reputeAustin has a reputation beyond reputeAustin has a reputation beyond reputeAustin has a reputation beyond repute
Ryan, quit making me feel fiscally irresponsible.
Everyone is my teacher. Some I seek. Some I subconsciously attract. Often I learn simply by observing others. Some may be completely unaware that I'm learning from them, yet I bow deeply in gratitude.
Old 09-09-2016, 07:34 PM

cbaker65 has a reputation beyond reputecbaker65 has a reputation beyond reputecbaker65 has a reputation beyond reputecbaker65 has a reputation beyond reputecbaker65 has a reputation beyond reputecbaker65 has a reputation beyond reputecbaker65 has a reputation beyond reputecbaker65 has a reputation beyond reputecbaker65 has a reputation beyond reputecbaker65 has a reputation beyond reputecbaker65 has a reputation beyond repute
Heres one!...

My kids has a better job than I do , but yet they still come to me an borrow money!...

Im not a bum,Im on vacation!....
Old 09-09-2016, 09:15 PM
Super Moderator

Super Moderator

SuperCab has a reputation beyond reputeSuperCab has a reputation beyond reputeSuperCab has a reputation beyond reputeSuperCab has a reputation beyond reputeSuperCab has a reputation beyond reputeSuperCab has a reputation beyond reputeSuperCab has a reputation beyond reputeSuperCab has a reputation beyond reputeSuperCab has a reputation beyond reputeSuperCab has a reputation beyond reputeSuperCab has a reputation beyond repute
I liked your FB page the first day I saw it. Look forward to reading your articles

2011 F-150 XLT SuperCrew EcoBoost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin View Post
I have some other options if those don't work.

What's your view on sheep?