Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

March MO Chapter Check In

slmann

Charter Member
Festus, Mo.
It's March, what are all the MO members up to?

still waiting on spring, hopefully tomorrow will be the last winter storm we get.

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
Just hunkering down in the bunker. I'm so sick of the winter weather. I saw St. Louis is in the bulls eye on projected precipitation.

Ryan

rambler

New Shoes......
well snow didn't hit hear like they called for, I aint complaining.. . but -2 this morning. and so far 7 degrees.. I am tired of this cold..

slmann

Charter Member
Festus, Mo.
came home yesterday to a section of my gutter laying in the yard. :headbang:

then walking around the yard to look at it and notice that one of my vinyl fence posts was all cracked. guys that installed it must not have dug deep enough when they poured the concrete. Looks like the frozen ground is pushing the concrete up through the post. :headbang: :headbang:

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
I was locked up in the office all day yesterday. Sunday should be nice again, and I'm making progress on my truck. Putting a part or two on every night.

Ryan

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
I was locked up in the office again today, but when I got home I got an hour or so out in the garage with all the doors hanging open. Erica & Patrick walked up to the display train cars they have in downtown Belton. I went to go pick them up at dusk and it was such a gorgeous day... Spoiled!

Ryan

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
Haha, I saw that. One crappy day, but the long term forecast looks sweeeet.

I'm really close on getting the truck put together. My biggest challenge now will be vacating the fuel tanks of the old fuel. I have not dreamt up a real solution for that yet.

Ryan

I am still alive, and have moved temporarily to a spot closer to Joplin. I had surgery to replace my c4 vertebra and a fusion plate installed, so I have been on ordered rest for about 5 weeks, now- but had to get out of Neosho; the park we were in was selling and all of us had to get out. For the last 3 days I've been moving my Motorhome, Tool Trailer, Storage Trailer and Utility trailer full of odds & ends to the new site; wiring in my own connection, establishing a water connection to my remote site and all the 'normal' duties (Leveling, setting up satellite and internet connections, etc) so that I can get back to work. Loving this new location, though- and have 8 instant "Grandkids" that are fascinated by what I'm doing here, lol! Here is the sight out my window-
photo.php

rambler

New Shoes......
nice looking back yard ! Looks like a engine swap coming up for my daugher's car.. it spit out the oil from the main seal.. looks like, as towed it home and NO oil on the dipstick,,
added 3 quarts.. and no leaking, but a very hard knock when I started it up..

Ford Truck Articles