Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Can't access my gallery.

fatherdoug

Tonto Papadapolous
For some reason, I can't access my gallery. The usual "View gallery" above my rating scale is nowhere to be found. I am assuming this is a short-term problem.

Or, have I been banned?.............:D

EDIT: I just noticed this is being addressed already. Thank you.

Last edited:

fatherdoug

Tonto Papadapolous
Last edited:

fatherdoug

Tonto Papadapolous
I am now getting a error message when I want to submit a post after typing. I often get an error message stating that my post could not be processed because of a "missing security token."

Pressing the "submit post" button a second time allows the post to show up.

smokey

Hitech hillbilly
Staff member
That security token error is from the old version clashing with the new upgraded code . I am working on a new skin that should take care of all the errors that are happening since the upgrade.

fatherdoug

Tonto Papadapolous
New problem with uploading pictures. I upload/submit pictures, which goes okay, then I press process, and I get this error message.

PHP User Warning: file_exists() [function.file-exists]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/usr/bin/jpegtran) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/customer/www/fordtruckfanatics.com:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php:/tmp) in /home/customer/www/fordtruckfanatics.com/public_html/gallery/image-inc.php on line 557

PHP User Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/customer/www/fordtruckfanatics.com/public_html/gallery/forums/vb3.php on line 32

I also have 6 pictures waiting in my queu, that I can't seem to delete. Is that part of the problem?

Last edited:

fatherdoug

Tonto Papadapolous
I uploaded three pictures this morning, and the upload was almost instantaneous! Wow! Thank you, whomever.

Ford Truck Articles